Films!?

ogre

Who said anything about comparing? Its whether we think she's hot or not :/.

'Hot' is subjective though, the very basis of it is the comparison between hot and not. Much like you can't see good without evil. Just seems a bit odd that someone so obviously attractive could possibly fall into the 'not' category.

Dude, at the end they are walking away, i was desperate to see what happens then the screen goes black. Brilliant movie though.

And I'm not old enough, but alot of people do stuff when they aren't old enough :P

Em, another one, and yes before you complain I really am not old enough to be watching this, but if you have some guts and aren't scared....The decent 2. It was scary and really good. Love a film like that.

Basically the main guy (can't think of his name atm) is the crazy one, and after trying to help him, he's still a crazy f**ker. Everyone gives up, the end.

You need guts to watch the descent? Whatever you do, don't watch toy story 3, You'll shit your pants.

Basically the main guy (can't think of his name atm) is the crazy one, and after trying to help him, he's still a crazy f**ker. Everyone gives up, the end.

You need guts to watch the descent? Whatever you do, don't watch toy story 3, You'll shit your pants.

Yeah it was weird at the end, great film did you think?

And yeah I seen Toy Story 3, I wish you warned me before ;)

And my mum was well scared at Decent 2 :lol:

Just watched 'wrong side of town'...

I'm still undecided. The acting was terrible, the story line was predictable and it was just really really un-original. Yet, I actually enjoyed it. I wouldn't go as far as to recommend it, but if you're bored...

Also watched Knight and day, and COMPLETELY agree with the Cameron diaz thing actually (Y)

Edited by Adam-Griffin