Films!?

ogre

The bit in the bedroom after he changes his pants made me SHIT myself hahahah. Stuff like this always poo's me, still watching it though

got in pissed and decided to watch it :o

just over half way now.

two thing im confused about are..........you know when they hear a high pitched sound and they all fall over screamin etc....i couldnt hear a thing. And when the little girl plays the piano and the mum is like 'wow, i didnt kno you could play etc etc' i didnt hear a single note from a piano??!!'

is it my hearing/ my headphones or am i meant to hear f**k all?

either way.........my laptop battery was about to die, i had to go to the spare room to get my charger, and the whole time i was waiting for a red light or a lil dude to scare me shitless. lol

'Not very good' to the point it's not worth watching, or just...meh?

Also, are you a fan of the game?

I'm not a fan of the game.

More like, I suck at fighting games, so I leave them alone, rather than I think it's shit.

Well, I wasn't really/i] paying attention to it, but it works as something to keep you occupied whilst you're doing something else. I'd not describe it as a transfixing storyline or script, nor is the camerawork or effects great.

There are hot women in it though.

i'm watching that video what was posted, about the aliens. Am i gonna be scared or bored?

I was freaked as it was dark in the room i was in, with headphones, and I was the only person up and I had to get up the stairs in the dark to get to bed.

My minds always playing tricks on me after watching films like this that have the potential to be real.

• Like 1

I was freaked as it was dark in the room i was in, with headphones, and I was the only person up and I had to get up the stairs in the dark to get to bed.

My minds always playing tricks on me after watching films like this that have the potential to be real.

ye i watched it alone in bed in the dark aswell lol.

it would be scarier if the quality was better and some of the sounds that were missing could be heard. but as its made to look like home footage they havent done too bad a job! I wanted more jumps and scares but i think it would of been too ott then and maybe made it look less like it was a real thing happening.

it is acting right?! lol

I'm not a fan of the game.

More like, I suck at fighting games, so I leave them alone, rather than I think it's shit.

Well, I wasn't really/i] paying attention to it, but it works as something to keep you occupied whilst you're doing something else. I'd not describe it as a transfixing storyline or script, nor is the camerawork or effects great.

There are hot women in it though.

Just finished watching it now, I thought it was brilliant! It definitely had it's flaws and the storyline is NOTHING like the games but it's more than worth a watch.

Adam approves.

Piranha film looks like a right joke. Cgi looks awful on it but yet a lot of my friends are raving about going to see it wtf! Am I missing something here?

Trailer looks kinda entertaining, beaches, babes, blood, what more could you want from a B-movie teen flick in 3D.

Eli Roth's 'The Last Exorcism' looks to be just focusing on scary images rather than being a scary horror flick. 'The Antichrist' was graphically nasty to watch and right up there with 'Irreversible' in terms graphically shocking content.

Edited by Rusevelt