Films!?

ogre

Another one? HOW COULD THERE BE ANOTHER TITANIC?! :blink:lol

Unless JT is referring to the dramatic video footage of a cruise ship being tossed about by massive 30ft waves in high seas off the Antarctic peninsula. The clip is on all the usual sites ie; yahoo, msn, youtube, liveleak.

The dark knight has to be my favourite film, with batman begins following. I've bought inception and toy story three as presents for people, I can't wait till it's Christmas when I can watch them :P I was a big fan of them both.

Edited by Duncy H

• 1 month later...

Is Frank's purpose in it to guide Donnie into getting rid of the Artefact? So Donnie isn't actually crazy it's just the tangent universe guiding him to destroy it. I was shocked that the rabbit suit was actually a suit, I thought being part of his imagination there wouldn't actually be anything under there.

And just noticed Monkeyseemonkeydo's avatar, how long's that been like that?

I watched The Objective the other day, its about these soldiers that are guided through Iraq by a C.I.A agent, they all get killed by terrorist aliens it was the most pointless film ever it doesn't even tell you about the aliens it ends as the C.I.A agent on a bed thats it utter bull. It got like 2 out of 5 on the Love Film website.

I'm all set for watching Machete and Unstoppable tonight, tried watching machete the other week but the sound was too low on my netbook so couldn't hear a thing. Did make it to a bit where a naked chick whips a gun out from the most unusual of places though!

The crying freeman is a AWESOME film its made by Manga studios but its not an anime its a "normal" film if you get me.

Watched 30 days of night last week quite enjoyed it, not the best vampire film ever but still enjoyable.

Valkyrie is a good film as well, recomend that to anyone who has'nt seen it.

The crying freeman is a AWESOME film its made by Manga studios but its not an anime its a "normal" film if you get me.

Watched 30 days of night last week quite enjoyed it, not the best vampire film ever but still enjoyable.

Valkyrie is a good film as well, recomend that to anyone who has'nt seen it.

They did do a anime of it first but I've only seen the live action.