Films!?

ogre

It wasn't. In a lift, screen goes black, 1 person dies, rinse and repeat.

Guy learns a lesson because everyone died.

Couldn't describe it any better

Watched Inception properly the other day (Fell asleep in the cinema last time on my second date :S ha)

My mind was blown now I actually understand it, luckily I watched it with my uni mate who knows the story properly so any bits I was unsure of he could explain.

Really, a fantastic film. Gonna be cult!

If your into scary/creepy films, then watch Dead Silence.

I actually found it to be the only films I had to look away from at bits :lol:

I am watching that now. This has been the only film to actually make me want to cry hahahah. I have f**king shit myself so many times and im only about 45 mins in!

Just watched 127 hours last night, was very enjoyable. Thought that James Franco put in a really good performance - it can't be easy acting that much of a film on your own and I think he made a better job of it than say Will Smith did in I Am Legend. Watching people leave when the inevitable happened was quite funny though - what did they expect was going to happen in a film about a guy cutting his arm off?

Watching people leave when the inevitable happened was quite funny though - what did they expect was going to happen in a film about a guy cutting his arm off?

I had that with Buried. I thought it was an alright film. But some people are so retarded it's there own fault. I won't be watched 127 hours though, because it came to quick after Buried. Also Wednesdays always have some many douche bags in the cinema due to the Orange Wednesday thing. Which in turn doesn't offer a good cinema experience when people don't stfu.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't enjoy Kickass as much as I was expecting, but to flip reverse that I enjoyed Scott Pilgrim V The World more than I was expecting.

I felt exactly the same way.

Saw paranormal activity 2. Safe to say, I shit myself more times than I can remember. Kinda believe in ghosts, so it makes it even worse haha :(

I still haven't seen that, got kicked out twice trying to see it even though I'm older than 15.

How scary is it compared to the first? I got really freaked out afterwards because a few weeks later I changed my shirt in my sleep...

Watched Predators (a little late i know) really enjoyed it im a big predator fan anyway and it was far more enjoyable than the last 2 AVP flims.

Bought District 9 aswell, did live up to the hype to be fair, was ok though nearly pissed myself laughing when the Nigerian crime lord's head poped like a balloon!!