Films!?

ogre

• 2 weeks later...

I Am Number 4. The BEST film i have seen in ages. Also, The Experiment is an amazing film too.

And for those who loved The Hangover like me....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eKOVoJQyd0

Looks like the guy who was missing from the first one has gone missing again, because he isnt their (but he is in the film!). Also, they are in europe somewhere, looks like a middle eastern country, and Stu is the one getting married this time. All the info i have lol.

Edited by Kieran Morrison

All of The above mentioned - EPIC!

Role Models

Australia - Very long, can get boring but still good

Balls of Fury

Airplane

Dark Night

Batman Begins

Twilight

St. Trinians

The House Bunny

10,000 B.C

More but cant remember? Twitch

Somebody liked that film? That's news to me. One of the worst films I've ever seen and one of the few I very nearly just walked out the cinema over.

• 3 weeks later...

Few good films i have seen recently:

Let Me In - great film, great acting considering both the main actor/actress are the same age as me, pretty amazing!

Unknown - amazing film, very good plot and a big shock at the end.

Kick Ass - i know its not new, but it was really good! One of the actresses is in let me in too

Nightmare on Elm Street 2010 - Just watched this an hour ago, not veeery scary, though it explains why Freddie Kruger does what he does very well.

All good films, best was kick ass though!

Edited by Kieran Morrison

JUst watched District 9. Thought it was going to be shit, but it was actually very good!

Got Predators on now, see how good this one is.

First time I watched that it was a cheap copy which didn't have subtitles.

I was so drunk and tired I thought the alien was talking english ever so slightly but I just couldn't understand what it was saying due to my variables...

I then went round to a mates and realised that there should have been subtitles. Felt like such a dick haha.

Bumpage as i'm downloading some of these films to watch tonight.

Everyone needs to watch 'A Beautiful Mind', absolutely immense film!

"he true story of prominent mathematician John Forbes Nash Jr. is the subject of this biographical drama from director Ron Howard. Russell Crowe stars as the brilliant but arrogant and conceited professor Nash. The prof seems guaranteed a rosy future in the early '50s after he marries beautiful student Alicia (Jennifer Connelly) and makes a remarkable advancement in the foundations of "game theory," which carries him to the brink of international acclaim. Soon after, John is visited by Agent William Parcher (Ed Harris), from the CIA, who wants to recruit him for code-breaking activities. But evidence suggests that Nash's perceptions of reality are cloudy at best; he is struggling to maintain his tenuous hold on sanity, and Alicia suspects a diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia. Battling decades of illness with the loyal Alicia by his side, Nash is ultimately able to gain some control over his mental state, and eventually goes on to triumphantly win the Nobel Prize. Based loosely on the book of the same name by Sylvia Nasar, A Beautiful Mind (2001) co-stars Paul Bettany, Adam Goldberg, Anthony Rapp, Christopher Plummer, and Judd Hirsch."

American history x beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeast of a film

x

Agreed, bit putting the guys mouth on the curb at the beginning makes me cringe thinking about it.

Everyone needs to watch 'A Beautiful Mind', absolutely immense film!

Also agreed, but make it better then the true story, missed the bit where his wife divorces him. But what I loved most was how I knew the film was about him being schizophrenic, yet I was still shocked when you find out properly.

Edited by bikeperson45