Films!?

ogre

Recently I've watched....

Tron Legacy - If you love CGI/SFX etc, I'm sure you will enjoy. I don't think there was much story to it, very basic, but I still loved it.

Meet the Fockers - funny movie, had a few laughs, something to watch when bored and want a lil smile.

The Fighter - beef movie, really liked it, recommend it!

Brooklyn's Finest - another great movie, lots of different characters to follow, but if you cool with following what's going on, deffo watch it!

Fools Gold - good movie, I enjoyed.

In the Valley of Elah - such a great, moving film, some great acting!

Body of Lies - another great movie with dicaprio, had never even heard of it until recently!

1408 - weird, creepy movie, check the trailer out - kind thriller i guess?

The Collector - another Thriller, pretty good to be honest

Band of Brothers - Never fully seen, so I watched it all, absolutely amazing! If you loved this, definitely grab hold of The Pacific!

Got more movies to watch so will keep them coming.

127 hours is so bleak.

Nicely filmed and edited though

considering its just a bloke with his arm trapped under a rock for an hour i thought it was pretty good, the trippy bits were good aswell.

watched limitless last night, probably one of the best films I've seen recently well worth a download

night before watched Paul, which was also bangin' didn't think I'd enjoy it that much but was pleasantly surprised!!

also season of the wich which was a bit laughable/over epic but still enjoyable. Nicolas Cage is in so many films at the moment and in my opinion really isn't that great of an actor. even so still watchable.

Watched 'Zenith' the other night, well the first part anyway, mad shit!

"In a hellish future where human beings have become stupefied by the state of permanent happiness they have been genetically altered to experience, Jack (Peter Scanavino) offers relief via drugs that cause his customers the welcome phenomenon of pain. But when Jack receives a mysterious videotape of his dead father, he sets out to unmask the dangerous conspiracy that has created this dystopian world."

Was pretty awesome/mental, looking for Part 2.

And 'Gamer', which despite me not actually watching it all, was shit. 90% of it was just strobes flashing and gunfire. Meh.

Finally watch Get him to the Greek the other night.

So So, not as good as i thought, still a good watch

Does anyone know where the SENNA movie will be shown in the uk? Wondred if its being released in the mainstream and will be at cineworld etc

My local one shows sod all, so doubt it will be in there anyway

Just found a link to it online, soo tempted to watch it, dunno if i can resist!!

I can confirm that Skyline is utter guff, as is Age of the Dragons and Season of the Witch.

Battle:LA was ok though as was Black Death, just got Source Code to watch now and then I'll be on the lookout for some suggestions!

"the other guys" I think it's called. With Samuel L Jackson and the Rock in it, along with Will ferrel. Possibly my favourite movie this year. Well funny. Although will ferrels "shouting really loud to get funnies" does get very tiresome.

Yea I'd go along with that. The third one's coming out in October, should be interesting. Actually, I did like the plot and how they made everything fit, like even showing Micah's interest in the camera which explains the first one a bit. I bet they do it when they were younger when the house burned down.

Last Exorcism is similar in the filming way, thought that was pretty good, more special effects and more gruesome but still scary in the way Paranormal Activity is.

When I watched the Blair Witch Project I was way too freaked out to go for XC rides in the woods by myself, really freaked me out considering how a few years ago I practically lived in the woods :P

Sequel was the stupidest thing I've ever seen though. Also the McPherson Tape is defiantly worth watching, as is The Forth Kind, both of which freaked me out.