Films!?

ogre

• 3 weeks later...

Taken was alright, very generic and had all the cliche action scenes you'd expect in a Hollywood film. Worth watching but I'd not say it was great.

The Departed is very good, I can't comment on the original version as I've not seen it, but that's mean to be as good if not better.

If you're in to slightly obscure Asian films check out Oldboy - it'd very strange but beautifully filmed and even if you don't like the storyline you have to appreciate it's a work of art. If you have a short attention span or don't like reading subtitles on films then I'd skip this one.

Inglourious Basterds is great too, a good twist on all the war film clones knocking about.

I went to see The Wolfman last Wednesday - don't bother with it - the CGI was really over the top, the storyline had potential but wasn't very well developed and the ending was predictable and very very cliche. I had the choice of seeing that or Lovely Bones. Apparently neither were amazing but Lovely Bones is much better...

Taken was alright, very generic and had all the cliche action scenes you'd expect in a Hollywood film. Worth watching but I'd not say it was great.

Totally agree, it was entertaining but nothing special. The kinda thing you download and watch once, then don't watch again unless it's on telly in a couple of years time.

• 3 months later...

Anyone seen the trailer for the latest psychological horror flick 'HUMAN CENTIPEDE'. It is already being hailed by US movie critics as the sickest film ever made.

The trailer was enough for me! I was physically sick after watching the end clip where the people try to stand. I'm not sure what to make of it other than that, and I'm sure as hell not going to be watching the entire film.

Human Centipede just looks ridiculous. Woman screaming "I wan my mum!".

The clip with them just trying to stand looked so stupid, but I'd still be curious to watch it...

Also got to love how at the end it says "100% medically accurate"

Edited by bikeperson45

Human Centipede just looks ridiculous. Woman screaming "I wan my mum!".

The clip with them just trying to stand looked so stupid, but I'd still be curious to watch it...

Also got to love how at the end it says "100% medically accurate"

Yeah that clip at the very end does look a bit 'Marmite' you either love or hate it.

I'm not convinced about the idea of a CLOVERFIELD 2 sequel, because the focus of the first movie was this Blair witch style raw video footage of a monster terrorizing the city centre, and now they wanna turn it into a blockbuster Godzilla style flick. But i supposed Godzilla-2 wasn't gonna happen so cloverfield-2 may now take the centre stage for the next B-movie blockbuster installment.

Edited by Rusevelt