Films!?

ogre

Literally just finished watching the new A Team movie at work and it's brilliant.

Anyone old enough to remember it on tv in the 80's don't worry, it lives upto the tv series and is definately worth a watch.

May even go to the cinema to watch it now!

+1 watched it the weekend just gone, it is just a lil bit BOSS.

dukes of hazzard and starsky and hutch take note, thats how you do a blockbuster remake of a tv series.

It should lose the formatting when you click add reply.

EDIT: If you just pasted it in.

Just deleting the formatting brackets would have done it....

Synopsis: [font="Verdana, Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]Poignant drama telling the real-life story of a man left paralysed in the prime of his life who went on to show incredible reserves of spiritual strength to author his memoirs. The editor of France's Elle magazine, Jean-Dominique Bauby was struck down in his 40s by a stroke that left him unable to move a muscle, yet did not affect his mental reflexes. He went on to write his autobiography just by blinking patterns - the only physical activity he could still perform - which followed an alphabetical code.[/size][/font]

[font="Verdana, Arial, sans-serif"] [/font]

[font="Verdana, Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="3"]If you know anyone who's feeling uninspired, show it to them. I was awe-struck [/size][/font][/size][/font]

[/quote][/code]

Just deleting the formatting brackets would have done it....

It didn't paste with formatting brackets, it just appeared in the "Reply" text box exactly how it did on the webpage I copied it from.

I think Muel was right when he said it reverts when you click "Add Reply", it's worked so far.

Edited by Ninja Manatee

Yeah I like V, it's pretty good - looks amazing in high def.

ye i can imagine! i just had no expectations whatsoever on it and it was like 5 mins in and then just kept watching.

i like the shakespeare mask and appearance, and his persona of an extremely knowledgable and pleasently spoken......murderer)

there were a few holes in it at the end, but then i find holes in all films where im like 'thats not possible!' 'that wouldnt happen in real life' etc lol

im sure they say in the film its shakespeares mask? but he does reference guy fawkes also in the film.

meh same difference

No, the premise of the entire movie is about how he is mimicking Guy Fawkes. Blowing up the Houses of Parliament etc... are you sure you watched the movie?

No, the premise of the entire movie is about how he is mimicking Guy Fawkes. Blowing up the Houses of Parliament etc... are you sure you watched the movie?

i realise now im wrong, but i did sort of remember them talkin about shakespeare.

i worked from 8-30 til 7 2 days in a row and i did doze on and off through out the film.....im wrong and i will kiss your sweaty feet :D

Edited by arw_86

It didn't paste with formatting brackets, it just appeared in the "Reply" text box exactly how it did on the webpage I copied it from.

I think Muel was right when he said it reverts when you click "Add Reply", it's worked so far.

Yeah, i meant edit the original post and remove the brackets.

District 13. Not the best film in the world, but a good watch for something to do. Plenty going on with some ridiculous free running all the way through.

The sequel to that dubbed in English is one of the strangest experience my ears have ever had.

The sequel to that dubbed in English is one of the strangest experience my ears have ever had.

I was super-psyched about watching the sequel! Is it any good?

I watched the first one with subtitles and didn't mind at all.

When he pulls the guys head through the cell bars, jumps into the air and brings his knee down on his head to slice his neck off, I nigh on creamed ;D