Films!?

ogre

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Dman said:

I also really liked Life, nothing groundbreaking but a good watch.

I was very briefly involved with that through work (advising on the scene where they open the airlock and try and vent the atmosphere) and watched it the other day and thought it started off well but got a bit silly to be honest. Entertaining for sure though.

• Like 1

I watched trainspotting 2 with low expectations, but I did enjoy it. I didn't feel that it was necessary though and would have preferred it didn't exist.

Liked Logan a lot. The best of the xmen films, in my opinion. I thought that Mexican girl was great casting. And I liked what they did with Prof. X.

• Like 1

Lego Batman - is hilarious! Well worth the watch 2 hours ish of laughter 9/10

WonderWoman - It was great didn't look away for a single second, the best DC film (minus Dark Knight Trilogy)  8.50/10

The Mummy - Watching paint dry, then painting the wall again and watching that dry would of been a better experience. 2/10

Alien: Covenant - If one cast member had a single brain cell within the first 3 minutes the plot wouldn't of developed and the film would be over. 2/10

T2 - Worth the watch but not sure why they made it 6/10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...