Films!?

ogre

I just can't get into DC films, everything about them just feels cheap and tacky. 

Even to the point where I'm struggling to watch the actors in other films after seeing what a shite job they've done already. 

In massively late news I watched Fury the other morning at work after seeing one of the reaction channels I subscribe to had seen it and I hadn't. Really enjoyed that, think I need to watch Dunkirk now though! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bikeperson45 said:

I'd be excited to hear that his cut gets a sequel, apparently his cut isn't canon though...

I guess that will depend on how successful this version is, and whether the masses prefer it.

Man, I hope they do continue it though. I liked what Snyder was doing with DC. The dreams/visions of what would be the future films, looked incredible. Particularly that scene with Leto's joker. which although was only a few minutes, was night and day better than the joker we saw in suicide squad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watched 'Nobody' last night which was quite entertaining. It's obvious that it's done by the people who brought you John Wick and also quite 'Equalizer'y and a good watch but it's a little 'hollow'. No one kills his dog. No one steals his car. The main character just doesn't quite sit right with me. That's the writing though- Bob Odenkirk is great and it's still very watchable.

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, monkeyseemonkeydo said:

When you find a copy of a film, all legal like, what VPN do you use? I'm all for finding films but paying for a VPN sucks.

I use a mobile dongle on a giff gaff PAYG sim so don't really bother..... 

If it's any use I use an app called Cinema HD V2 and then ADM if I download something to watch later (obviously only things I already own :giggle:

16416755613356398371232057769799.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, isitafox said:

Found a decent copy of Ghostbusters Afterlife finally, currently half way through and happy to see it's so far living up to my expectations. Scarier than I imagined as well! 

Thoroughly enjoyed that, Jason Reitman did a great job and I think it's a fantastic tribute to his father's work and Harold Ramis. 

The cameos were brilliant too as well as the post credits bits.