Tyketrial 2010

TykeTrial

TykeTrial Club dates and venues lined up for 2010 ...

Rnd 1 - 21st February - Shipley Glen

Rnd 2 - 21st March - Harden Moor (provisional)

Rnd 3 - 11th April - Addingham Moorside (provisional)

Rnd 4 - 9th May - Penistone Country Park (provisional)

Rnd 5 - 13th June - Lee Quarry, Bacup (provisional)

Rnd 6 - 11th July - High Wood Farm, Brimham (provisional)

Rnd 7 - 5th September - Cockhill Lead Mines, Pateley Bridge (provisional)

Rnd 8 - 3rd October - Dob Park, Otley (provisional)

Rnd 9 - 31st October - Harden Moor (provisional)

Club membership forms and entry forms will be available on-line very soon.

Hope to see you all at Shipley on the 21st!

Edited by TykeTrial

• 3 weeks later...

All levels are catered for. So I would suggest that the best thing to do is come along in plenty of time for the stat so you can have a look at some of the sections first. Then decide what you think suits you best. If you find it is either too easy or too hard then you can always change routes providing you haven't ridden more than 3 sections.

Hope this helps :)

Yup, the trial's been cancelled unfortunately. The smaller roads around the Glen haven't been gritted and it's not safe to drive on them (or at least that was the case a couple of hours ago!

It was blizzarding all the way from Sheffield, I got as far as the top of the hill just outside Baildon and had to turn back (N) If people are still going up to ride, please be very careful on the roads! I'm not sure if the sections are still marked out, if they are - have fun!

See you all at the next round!

Shipley today cancelled ... it's only the 2nd time we've ever cancelled a trial in over 12 years I'v been organising them! You just wouldn't believe, there was no snow at home but at least 4" up there - just couldn't see where the rocks were supposed to be and far too dangerous to go ahead ... even if you could have got the car up the hill to get there!!!

Going to try to rearrange the next event to be at Shipley instead of Harden, so start getting excited about 21st March instead. We'll be in touch with everyone about money/refunds in the next day or two.

Now, where's that fire so I can thaw out???

Shipley today cancelled ... it's only the 2nd time we've ever cancelled a trial in over 12 years I'v been organising them! You just wouldn't believe, there was no snow at home but at least 4" up there - just couldn't see where the rocks were supposed to be and far too dangerous to go ahead ... even if you could have got the car up the hill to get there!!!

Going to try to rearrange the next event to be at Shipley instead of Harden, so start getting excited about 21st March instead. We'll be in touch with everyone about money/refunds in the next day or two.

Now, where's that fire so I can thaw out???

Best thing to be fair as you have to look on the side of safety,

we just got back to Stoke and still have 6" here lol

pop those dates on the web Barbara they are

YMSA Bracken Rocks 2nd May all classes

Super Trials Midlands 4th july 30 riders max man made event.

thanks Dave