'danny Macaskill' Wallride 180

Mark W

Well, according to MBUK, the kids in the subway we bumped into in Bradford, the kids in UKSkate and the kids at Stoke, this is Danny Mac, so yeah - Danny Mac, wallride to 180 in Bradford. Not really trials, but it is a trials bike...

AliInspired3ai.jpg

He did drop off a higher bit, but I was too busy messing about to actually get a photo. It was a bit dicey 'cos the top of that wall's fairly narrow and angled, so brakeless drops aren't really a "Could you do that again, please?" kinda move...

So is it MBUK's mess up or the kids who said it was?

Id like to think MBUK know who Danny Mac and Ali C are...and they have no resemblence...

In the last MBUK, they used a photo of Ali and said it was Danny. When we were riding Bradford, some kids went "That's the guy from that Youtube Inspired video!", at UKSkate some kids asked me if Ali was Danny ("Yeah, sure is, go ask for his autograph!"), and at Stoke the same thing happened too...

In the last MBUK, they used a photo of Ali and said it was Danny. When we were riding Bradford, some kids went "That's the guy from that Youtube Inspired video!", at UKSkate some kids asked me if Ali was Danny ("Yeah, sure is, go ask for his autograph!"), and at Stoke the same thing happened too...

Haha top class, good old MBUK. Although didnt ali do that video for those case thing and the commentator call him danny maca (or otherway around) How do we there not the same person? Just using a mask and accent?

That's not danny it looks like ali c!

Congrats.

• Like 2

Haha top class, good old MBUK. Although didnt ali do that video for those case thing and the commentator call him danny maca (or otherway around) How do we there not the same person? Just using a mask and accent?

Congrats.

Kill him dunc's!

Haha top class, good old MBUK. Although didnt ali do that video for those case thing and the commentator call him danny maca (or otherway around)

That was everyone's friend and all-round general winner Kenny taking the piss out of Ali, as far as I know...

EDIT:

Nope, that was just some random person who called me Danny Mac.