Tartybikes 2010 Team

AdamR28

Even if you think you are not good enough you may also make a video with your best stuff and apply anyway, you never know what could happen.

Ima do it :D I need to make a video first.

MESSAGE FOR ADAM:

I will make a video in the half term next week, because I will record in Brighton and in Worthing. Will that be too late to enter?

Also what sort of stuff do we need to say in the Sign Up Email. I know about what we have won etc..., but like any more specific things?

Edited by dannytrialskid

I will make a video in the half term next week, because I will record in Brighton and in Worthing. Will that be too late to enter?

Also what sort of stuff do we need to say in the Sign Up Email. I know about what we have won etc..., but like any more specific things?

Its not to late to apply (Y)

Say why you think TartyBikes should sponsor you and what you have to offer :)

MESSAGE FOR ADAM:

What day we will know who are the new Tartybikes riders?

We would like to have the new 2010 team all sorted out before the end of February.

Regarding the e-mail/application, it's not just a space for you to say what you want to have from us, which seems to be what a few people have focused on...

I hope people remember that its a give and take thing.Its been said more than once and forgotten by some just as quick.The people who are successful will be the face of tartybikes remember so what sort of impression does it give when people ask "can we have" or "what do we get".If tartybikes gave you a 10% discount on something then your 10 % better off.As also mentioned you have to be s**t hot to get free gear.

K thanks Stan.

One more question. Is any level of riding like possible to get the spot, because obviously I'm no Craig Lee Scott, but I am not a new rider so I can do quite a lot.

Everybody's different just E-mail them whats hes asked for (Y) also anything else you would like to mension as Adam said so in the post! ;)

Just be patient guys time will tell! :)

Hi Ads,

I'm well up for the group ride video! Think the closer the team is the better, i.e. get to know all the other members rather than just seeing their riding capabilities. Also I think it would be good If the riders page was up to date maybe with 'Most recent video' or 'recent pictures'? Just think other riders would be really interested in that sort of stuff plus it premotes the sponsored riders a bit more as well.

Oh and also, just thought, as for the products that riders use, maybe you would want to take full bike specs to find out exactly what they are using. Because consumers may base their decisions on what other riders have...

Cheers,

Steve-o x

Edited by STEVE-0