Some Local Riding Pictures :)

Danny Swindlehurst

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

are you running heatsink cnc courst pads mate?? and ive always wanted to know... how did you get the hope pro 2 to fit :blink: ? did you machine it down or something?

ride riding anyways mate xD will look forward to seeing a new video (Y)

can i ask one question?

WHAT is with the bald tyre ?

and SKINNY JEANS ......... just NOOOO

wtf

haha

1. Why the f**k would you comment on his clothing?

2. They're blatantly not skinnys'.

Bald tyre rolls better and are bouncier.

Edited by nickdonboy

no but the guy in background has skinnys on duhhh skinnys on lads dont go end of

and bald tyres are for fags :D

Well f**king soz Gok Wan, and they aren't for fagssssss eyyyyyyyyyy mush. Check you with the 'wannabe' northern lingo. And actually they're not for fags so shush. They feel a hell of a lot less sluggish. (Y)

And so now your not even commenting on the riding your commenting on what people are wearing in the background? Lol. Dear me. The fact that your noticing and caring about what other people are wearing might mean something..

Edited by nickdonboy

Well f**king soz Gok Wan, and they aren't for fagssssss eyyyyyyyyyy mush. Check you with the 'wannabe' northern lingo. And actually they're not for fags so shush. They feel a hell of a lot less sluggish. (Y)

And so now your not even commenting on the riding your commenting on what people are wearing in the background? Lol. Dear me. The fact that your noticing and caring about what other people are wearing might mean something..

well said!

i ride in slim fit/skinnys. they are not really tight as such, but they are perfect to ride in (Y)

the reason i wear them is because they dont get caught in the ffw, and they have plenty of strech in them (Y)