Your 24"

Captain Scarlet

I'm very tempted to go for some form of 24", still stuck whether to go down the trials/inspired route, or go for a jump style with sus forks up front.

Can get some good deals on pretty much everything at work, including a set of Marzocchies written off a Banshee x, so cost wise its not too much for a fairly good set-up.

Post yours up, I seriously need a ganders!

You could go the 24" bmx route:

post-360-126677828558_thumb.jpg

(Felt Brink 24")

I've been riding mine more than my trials bike recently. The whole bike was £230 delivered and is great for a bit of street/skatepark/bmx track. Had to change the rear rim though has they are made of cheese and added a few things off my inspired to make it pimper :)

• 2 weeks later...

Heres a few Ive ridden/built.

post-439-126815774412_thumb.jpg

My Curtis - years ago!

Come to think of it, the Curtis was actually 26". I had an Ashton which was 24", but no pics :(

post-439-1268157790_thumb.jpg

The first frame I built.

post-439-126815801138_thumb.jpg

A frame I built for someone else.

Is there still an interest in steel 24' frames? I know theres the Marino frames, but I dont know of any others now? Leeson and Curtis still make them? May look into producing a few more if theres interest?

Edited by Todge

Leeson gave up a few years ago, not sure whether Curtis still make any or not, they would certainly be a custom order and I've never seen or heard of one. You should definitely get on it, Chris Ellison from around here has one of your old frames and it looks lovely.

Assuming you could make them cheap enough to compete with the Marinos (as in, you could be more expensive because they're made here etc, but not much more expensive because people are cheap skates) then there'd be loads of interest...