Liverpool, Preston Stuff

gage-mann

Gaz has a well nice style! Was good to ride with you two the other day had a good laugh, I was gutted that I didn't get much riding done but hey thats how it is somedays :( Will have to come back again and have a proper go of it when the weathers half decent and we will go to all of the spots(Y) I will have to make the effort to come and ride near you one weekend aswell ;)

Oh and I liked the video, what was the music?

My god jonny stay off the roids! haha

And phone me back aswel ;)

Not on the roids fella! Metrxtreme size up and a course of creatine (Y)

Woops didn't realise you had rang fella, I had problems with my phone so I had to take it back to the shop! Got a new phone now, but haven't got anyones number, give us a text :)

Gaz has a well nice style! Was good to ride with you two the other day had a good laugh, I was gutted that I didn't get much riding done but hey thats how it is somedays :( Will have to come back again and have a proper go of it when the weathers half decent and we will go to all of the spots(Y) I will have to make the effort to come and ride near you one weekend aswell ;)

Woops didn't realise you had rang fella, I had problems with my phone so I had to take it back to the shop! Got a new phone now, but haven't got anyones number, give us a text :)

yea i'll be deffo coming again mate for sure only rode a thew places and they were ace like, the songs called badass raggajungle haha, hope you have a dh tube next time :giggle:

I never phoned you, you phoned me ;)

Had a proper funny day m8, was just nice to get out of the barn after the winter. Thanks for coming out m8 and il defo be up for a ride in liverpool again when the weather sorts its self out.

I remember Johnny when he was in Heman.

RamManInc1a.jpg

Epic lol

Jonny, you're going to break that poor guys bike, you're as wide as it is tall ;).

Who was that "Blood" on Saturday night by the way?

LOLLL funny night, hes one of me mates!

RamManInc1a.jpg

Hahaha! Thats boss, am not that big :P

That really does make trials look shit and gay

What does?

HEY. STOP THAT.

The more you ride those banks, the more "O.K" Mr. Chinnery will think it is to do so.

lol its ok for anyone to ride them other than jack,

someone actually tell me when theres a liverpool ride on and ill pop down for a hop, bunch of fags doing it on the down low !bastards!

jonnys well small dont know what everyones talking about :P