Moto Trial Pics Thread.

alex-trials-boy

Hey guys i just thought to make a moto trial pic's thread So post you bike or bikes you've had in the past. :) (if anyone has a cheep moto trial bike knocking about i have a ZOO! python Rear king...ect £340 and a ps3 for the swaps) i know no one will but it was worth a try :)

My dream moto trial NOW POSTA PIC OF YOURS :P

23krj2q.jpg

Any excuse to bust out my 80s monster. :P

RIMG00232.jpg

1988 Yamaha TY250R in case you wondered, one day it'll recieve a heavily modded 350 engine, when I find one for the right money. :P (Going to have to get it imported from Japan or America).

Edited by Muel

Nice bike that, where's that place? Is it open for riding? Might have to have a look in one day if I can.

You ever ridden Hawks Nest or anywhere around Buxton/Macclesfield?

And muel. Remind me tomorow to trawl my laptop folders for a picture of my old mono :)

Your's was a red framed one, they're not as good as the white framed ones. :P

Yeh I know, it ruins it haha. I nearly won a Go from ebay but missed it. :

One day I'll get one for it, but seeing as I havn't ridden since August, I can't really be arsed.

I'll get one for the 350 converstion, it'll have a flatslide, shortened inlet, raised compression ratio, hopefully bored out bigger, (hoping a 350 twinshock piston will fit), opening out the exaust port, polishing the transfer ports etc. That with a Wes go should give a nice change. :P

Time to get some pics of me at a sport i can do lol

post-23346-126696477103_thumb.jpg

post-23346-126696479176_thumb.jpg

post-23346-126696483245_thumb.jpg

post-23346-126696485589_thumb.jpg

Its a 250 gasser 09. smoothest gasser i have had yet and when you put it on the stop in third on launch it will keep up with the big bikes never needed anything more.

@duncy you northern lads get all the best spots to play. i have to travel 1hour to my local training ground. big shout out to tp offroad sport for making his venue what it is with what he has(check the first 2 pic's, built from scratch)

just the thought of that is scaring me! The best thing to do then, is to wack a side car on it :) thats going to be some powerfull shit man, wack a 170, 180, or 190 main jet in it. Yeeee hawwwww!

I dream of 5th gear power wheelies. :shifty:

Side cars are just too gay I'm afraid.... I'm thinking it's going to want another set of wheels with road tyres on aswell, and a higher gear ratio, then two chains seeing as I use a split link anyway. :P Tis gonna be a whole lot of fun.

Really need to get out again soon...

How does it ride?

It rides friggin awesome, a hell load more powerful than my 08, lovely and light, but feels really stable due to the lower centre of gravity. I am very happy with it. Not had much chance to get out on it though :(

Nice bike that, where's that place? Is it open for riding? Might have to have a look in one day if I can.

You ever ridden Hawks Nest or anywhere around Buxton/Macclesfield?

It's called tcc, a place where they have a few of the sections for the famous jack wood trial the hillsborough club organizes. Northish side of Sheffield. It's not exactly open for riding but i could get you in :P

Not ridden hawks nest yet. Have rode bracken, i go to dudwood quite a lot and ones around there i suppose. What clubs do you ride? I do sheff an hallamshire, mansfield maun, bssa, some ymsa, rarely manchester 17 and north derbyshire sometimes in that area?

You need to get up to some of the hillsborough trials for some proper ones though ;)

I've ridden pedally trials at dudwood and bracken, never been there with the motorbike though.

I havn't ridden a comp in 2 years, I used to ride with MaccTC and Man17, which Man17 events did you do? I've ridden pretty much all of the venues they use, I even once won the hard route in the youth A catagory once at one of their dead easy's. :P That was at victory quarry if you've heard of it? In fact, that day I won hard route youth A, and my brother won easy route youth D. :lol:

I once got in the TMX once aswell, because my mate wrote a piece on a trial I rode and worked it in, it was a club championship and I came third out of the three youth riders on the easy route. :P Still, got a cutting out of it.

If you're ever riding Hawks Nest give me a shout, we could try and meet up if you want.

Edited by Muel

Haha, horrid venue in the rain. :lol: Did you ever do the jump over the road? I nearly made it once, had to go flat out across the edge of the lake, landed with my front wheel just on the downslope, rear was somewhere on the road, couldn't manage anything close again. :lol:

Yeh it is a trek from you, it's a great place to ride but to be honest it's not as good as Bracken I reckon. (From looking at what there is there). We tend to go there most because it's local and I know the family that live there really well.

2009 GasGas 250. Used to be Red & White but had the frame powdercoated black & have just put a set of Monster Energy stickers on her.

Hopefully this'll stop me jumping on the wrong bike after walking a section :giggle:

PS: New footpegs have been ordered. The factory rust colour just doesn't seem to compliment the green all that well.

monster3.jpg

monster2.jpg