2010 Onza Range

duncshaw

Zoot will be £499.95, Built in pivotal, Horizontal drop outs , Disc mount , Tensile freewheel , Drilled rims , Alloy stem , 31.8 riser bars , Shindig II pedals , Sealed bearing rear 135mm screwon hub.

I've been toying with the idea of a 24" trials/jump bike, that sounds ideal a steal at that price!

I'll probably pick one up nearer to the summer.

So have the 26" bikes been updated or any new models being released?

Nah, not this year.

Was down at the Moore Large seminar yesterday, all the bikes are pretty impressive! A couple of price rises but it's easy to see where the upgrades have been made (sealed rear hubs on the Blade upwards, for example). Got a few photos that'll you'll be able to find online at some point today hopefully.

Ads

You've gotta remember though that there's going to be a TGSy 24" frame from them later in the year, so this is meant to be a totally different frame to the old Zoot. You'd be better off comparing the new Limey 24" with the Zoot...

You sure?

Joe appears to keep mentioning a 24" Limey frame

Apparently not, we spoke about that yesterday and he was really confused at where the idea came from. So, it's not happening...

OBM mentioned the existence of pictures of said comedy.

Any chance of showing the public?

Or showing me at least :P I won't show anyone else.

Nah, no 'proper' photos are ready yet. It doesn't look much different to the other Rockman frames really.

Yep, I knew where it came from but never actually said we were going to do one. I wanted to see what the demand was, Then the topic was lock for advertising and the idea was put on a back burner. Where the pictures Ad's? Hope you had a safe journey back up north.

Wow really, I felt the demand was pretty high. Bring it out 12 months down the line and there'll be a handful of other frames to compete with. >_<

True, We could but I feel as though the market expansion with 2010 range and the ever growing Pro Series frames may need to be haulted. With the pro series frames I feel a little more comfortable about as the whole of Europe are there to sell to but a TGS 24" may just be a UK thing. If there were 100 riders that wanted such a frame as a Limey 24" I doubt they would all want the same model.The most we could aim for would be 25-40% of that market and its all about the numbers game then. Would we be able to make the frame in such small qtys? I'll ask the frame manufacturer in a few weeks when we attend the Taipai Show in Taiwan.

True, We could but I feel as though the market expansion with 2010 range and the ever growing Pro Series frames may need to be haulted. With the pro series frames I feel a little more comfortable about as the whole of Europe are there to sell to but a TGS 24" may just be a UK thing. If there were 100 riders that wanted such a frame as a Limey 24" I doubt they would all want the same model.The most we could aim for would be 25-40% of that market and its all about the numbers game then. Would we be able to make the frame in such small qtys? I'll ask the frame manufacturer in a few weeks when we attend the Taipai Show in Taiwan.

If you make a limey 24", and it's something like 1050mm WB, +50 BB, 370 CS, 72 HA, then I'll have one off you instantly. The second they come through your door, in fact.

The good thing is, it shouldn't really need testing, if it uses the same components as the limey 26" frame, then all the testing for strength for that applies to the 24" one.

You could have some made and sold in next to no time.

I've chosen that geometry because it's a little less extreme than that of the other two 24" trials frames available.

That said, if you made it more like the because in geometry, I'd still have one because it would look nicer, and if you made it more like the zoot's geometry, then I'd have one, it would be less of a change to my current frame.

Edited by Revolver

If you make a limey 24", and it's something like 1050mm WB, +50 BB, 370 CS, 72 HA, then I'll have one off you instantly.

Thing is is that claims like that mean absolutely nothing - we've got quite a few things here that there'd be loads of people on here going 'Oh, I'll have one of them!' and then not actually doing it at all.