Hbtc Round 1

Mowgli

Hey Guys,

Well the HBTC season starts this weekend at Hut Hill, if you haven't already sent off your entry form it HAS to be posted TODAY!

I believe that Brian will be there assisting Terry throughout the day, if there are any of your parents coming etc that will be willing to observe that would be excellent.

HBTC web address stickers should be availabe on the day also, sadly only black font ones available at the moment. They will be 30p each or 4 for £1. A little profit will be made but it will all be put back into supporting the club so if you wish to pay more to aid the club please feel free.

See you all there.

I'll be there. Hopefully my new rear brake will be too as my HS11 lever's threads fell away when i put on a new hose and bled it. BUGGER!

What one have you ordered Terry?

Just hoping it doesnt rain and it was muddy in some places on Sunday.

What, can you ride the course, just not actually compete without the ACU license? As me not realiseing the 1st round was so soon and havent sent it off yet? :o

God knows...im planning too haha sure they'll let us after everyones finished...

Come along :)

I know myself, Joe Seddon, Rich Pearson, Andrei Burton and Alex Dark are coming over from this way; although i dont know apart from myself and Rich who, out of those are competing. I also know Andy Green is competing.

Except he's just realised what day in the week it is, and remembered he hasnt sent off the form >_<

I'll be there but wont be competing. Im sure me and Alex D will both watch and egg on you lot. Andrei and joe are competing.

For those who arn't too dead post comp, a few of us will be riding after and likely Monday aswell, destination TBC (location suggestions welcome)

I'll be there but wont be competing. Im sure me and Alex D will both watch and egg on you lot. Andrei and joe are competing.

For those who arn't too dead post comp, a few of us will be riding after and likely Monday aswell, destination TBC (location suggestions welcome)

Why aren't you riding Nath?! No excuse unless both your legs are broken. Cool was talking to both of them about getting them to compete a few weeks ago, should be funny watching them ride it all :P