Inpulse Bikes Uk

oakley

Hello everyone,

As some of you may or may not know, Cedric Fontenoy has recently started Inpulse Bikes. Inpulse currently has a 20 and a 26 on the market and these are very good frames.

I will be riding for Inpulse bikes for 2010, along with Cedric and his brother Aurelien, 3 times World Champion in the pro team. In the Co-factory team there is also a lot of talent including Leo nobile, Clément Boniface and Léo Béard.

I will also be running Inpulse UK this year. Inpulse Uk will sell all products that Inpulse produce, as well as advertising the company at events and shows around the UK. I will also be responsible for the Inpulse UK team.

Until i have the Inpulse UK website up and running properly i have added an Inpulse bikes page to the Trialsport GB website. Please take a look.

If anyone is interested in buying anything Inpulse or would like to be on the Inpulse UK team don't hesitate to contact me at - InpulseBikesUK@hotmail.com

www.TrialsportGB.com

www.InpulseBikes.com

Cheers, Joe.

This is how the company is meant to be spelt. It is a french company.

Does anybody have anything to say other than the name being spelt worng, which it isnt.

Sorry, the word inpulse was not found.

Le mot inpulse n'a pas été trouvé.

Hey I was just saying, I don't really care about the name - just thought you might not have realised it's spelt wrong.

Before I write out some feedback, do you really want constructive comments or will you get offended?

I've written out feedback before and people get all uptight over it...

Sorry, the word inpulse was not found.

Le mot inpulse n'a pas été trouvé.

Was not found where exactly?

it is the name of the company. this is how cedric wants to spell it. It doesnt have to mean something in french or english.

im trying to tell people about Inpulse bikes and all anyone has to say is that the name is obviously spelt wrong because it doesnt mean anything in English.

im sorry. thanks for the positive comments people.

I have spoke to Dave Butler and Inpulse bikes will be sponsoring a section at the YMSA super trial in July. Yes dave i will have a couple of demo bikes for then mate For people to try and look at. I will also be selling the bikes at the end of the day for a special one off price. People could really grab themselves bargains here.

:)

Joe.

Was not found where exactly?

it is the name of the company. this is how cedric wants to spell it. It doesnt have to mean something in french or english.

Saying "It's how it's meant to be spelt, it's a French company" sort of implied that it might actually mean something in French, whereas it just looks like they didn't get it right. It just seemed weird for a new brand to launch with a name that's 'wrong'. Still, good luck with it I guess, should be interesting seeing how they work out in the long-term.

Bad/misspelled/whatever name aside. Those things are pig ugly. That's about as constructive as I can get today.

Speaking of ugly looking frames, they should change the brand name to 'Repulsive' instead of Inpulse :lol: just kidding.

Does inpulse bikes have a uk team of riders, or are they scouting for riding talent?

Saying "It's how it's meant to be spelt, it's a French company" sort of implied that it might actually mean something in French, whereas it just looks like they didn't get it right. It just seemed weird for a new brand to launch with a name that's 'wrong'. Still, good luck with it I guess, should be interesting seeing how they work out in the long-term.

Its not 'Wrong'. This is what he wanted to call his bike.

Speaking of ugly looking frames, they should change the brand name to 'Repulsive' instead of Inpulse :lol: just kidding.

Does inpulse bikes have a uk team of riders, or are they scouting for riding talent?

We do not currently have a UK team, but are looking for riders to support this season who can help us promote Inpulse in the UK.

[

I have spoke to Dave Butler and Inpulse bikes will be sponsoring a section at the YMSA super trial in July. Yes dave i will have a couple of demo bikes for then mate For people to try and look at. I will also be selling the bikes at the end of the day for a special one off price. People could really grab themselves bargains here.

:)

Joe.

Thank you for all the interest i have had via email.

I have been in talks with Cedric and have decided to give support to atleast two 20" riders and one more 26" rider from the UK. Everybody get your emails in with as much information as possible and you could be on the Inpulse UK team for 2010.

Being on the Inpulse UK team offers lots to the rider, from riding on a top of the range bike, to performing shows across the UK.

I also plan for the whole Inpulse team to meet at some point in the summer, to train together and make a team video and photos.

There are a lot of opportunities with Inpulse, thank you.

Edited by oakley

• 4 months later...