Reading Ride - 27/02/10

Jonny Jones

I have been following your vids, they are VERY entertaining!! Just watched your barcelona one that was VERY awesome! You guys have a cool group of mates :) how did you all meet and start riding?

Thanks for the vids (Y)

Theo

Edited by Theo

I have been following your vids, they are VERY entertaining!! Just watched your barcelona one that was VERY awesome! You guys have a cool group of mates :) how did you all meet and start riding?

Thanks for the vids (Y)

Theo

Thanks Theo! We actually all met on a dating website, haha just kidding! Like loads of riders on the forum, I think we've just become good friends over the years since sort of 2003... in fact I think it might have started with NASS 2003!? I could be wrong haha, but yeah, like a lot of 'groups' on here we've just always ridden with one another and kept in touch etc :)

Thanks Theo! We actually all met on a dating website, haha just kidding! Like loads of riders on the forum, I think we've just become good friends over the years since sort of 2003... in fact I think it might have started with NASS 2003!? I could be wrong haha, but yeah, like a lot of 'groups' on here we've just always ridden with one another and kept in touch etc :)

Sounds cool, you reckon i would be a bit looked down on if I turned up at a ride and I wasnt too good? Its not like I cant do anything, just not got the height yet :)

Cheers!

Sounds cool, you reckon i would be a bit looked down on if I turned up at a ride and I wasnt too good? Its not like I cant do anything, just not got the height yet :)

Cheers!

Definately not... Everyone started out at some point. Best way to learn is to hang with people better than you.

Rad vid boys and girls, glad you're suddenly bringing out loads of vids Jonny!

Definately not... Everyone started out at some point. Best way to learn is to hang with people better than you.

Rad vid boys and girls, glad you're suddenly bringing out loads of vids Jonny!

Thanks, will keep an eye out for local rides then :)

Lovely Jubly! Bessel the new TF comical personality, has Adam set himself a challenge to be as cheeky as he can to some randomer on every ride you film? If so i love it. Mr Goddard ripping some nice lil lines too. Nice.

WTF Adz has always been a funky mo fo......

seriously jonny

im glad your back out on rides producing the best videos ever it makes not riding trials fun :D