A Plea

george_seamons

As you know, myself, Prawn, and Broomer (as well as 18 others) are going to Germany to drive the Nurburgring over the Easter bank holiday weekend. Due to work commitments, my passenger now cannot come. I was just wondering if there was anybody that was interested in being my passenger to keep me company, because its an awful long way to drive by myself!

Let me know if you're interested, and more details will be told.

As you know, myself, Prawn, and Broomer (as well as 18 others) are going to Germany to drive the Nurburgring over the Easter bank holiday weekend. Due to work commitments, my passenger now cannot come. I was just wondering if there was anybody that was interested in being my passenger to keep me company, because its an awful long way to drive by myself!

Let me know if you're interested, and more details will be told.

I could see the fun in this.

Where do you live? That's the only problem I could forsee in this plan, lol.

There shouldn't be much cost to this. Camping is 12 euros a night, and you will need to buy food and drink. All the rest would be petrol. Id say £200 would easily see you through, possibly more like £150.

Where do you live? That's the only problem I could forsee in this plan, lol.

There shouldn't be much cost to this. Camping is 12 euros a night, and you will need to buy food and drink. All the rest would be petrol. Id say £200 would easily see you through, possibly more like £150.

Portsmouth well just outside of. First things first i will need to locate and check my passport, I can do that this evening and get back to you tomorow?

Up to you mate. That might be better to be honest. Will they pay fuel? :P

And yes, you do need a passport. I *think* you can just use a driving license. but aren't 100% sure. Let me know if you can find it anyway.

Depends on who you fly with, but hardly anybody will just take a driving licence these days

I had to get a new passport to fly ryanair to dublin

If you apply now (assuming you're renewing and not applying for your first passport) you can have it back within 2 weeks, Once I sent mine off it only took 10 days to come back. Was very surprised

Hey George, long time no speak! What dates and times are you going and coming back? I'm off-shift for the whole weekend and may be able to take holiday to extend it if necessary. This is something I would absolutely love to do.

Daniel

Hey George, long time no speak! What dates and times are you going and coming back? I'm off-shift for the whole weekend and may be able to take holiday to extend it if necessary. This is something I would absolutely love to do.

Daniel

Hello mate, was wondering what had happened to you!

The ferry leaves Dover at 0600 on the 2nd April, we're meeting on the m25 at 03:30, so am leaving mine at 0100 ish. The return leg home, the ferry leaves Dunkirk at 1400 on 5th April, so I would assume we would be back in Norwich at approx 1900. Sound good?