Ymsa Trial @ Bracken Rocks

We will be running a comp at Bracken rocks on May 2nd 2010

This is over the bank holiday weekend

Entry forms here or on our site

ymsa entry form.pdf

Entries on the day if you want as we need the riders so come on enjoy trials

Entries in so far in no class or order for the May 2nd trial Bracken Rocks Matlock

Danny Butler

Chris Slater

Rob Poyser

Joe Oakley

Ben Slinger

Nathan Thompson

Robin Morewood

Rick Eyre

James Sheridan

Ashley Butler

Ryan Tricket

Sam Oliver

Tom Oliver

Stan Shaw (?)

Ali C (?)

Dave

cheeky....

What if you made all the sections uphill?

Or I could put brakes on, but put my levers on the seattube?

What if it was like when cars first came out on the streets and someone had to walk infront with a flag? I could do the same :)

i have rode here before, but i went with a motorbike trials group, and i was the only one riding a pushbike trials haha! its a great place to ride, and you can make all of your own lines on anything there. i stayed for the weekend and it was an amazing time. i would deffinatly recomend people to ride here, even if your not going to enter the comp.

i have rode here before, but i went with a motorbike trials group, and i was the only one riding a pushbike trials haha! its a great place to ride, and you can make all of your own lines on anything there. i stayed for the weekend and it was an amazing time. i would deffinatly recomend people to ride here, even if your not going to enter the comp.

The venue at Bracken Rock is not a place you can just go to practice, as this is down to the land owner. last year a number of bike trial riders just turned up and jumped the gate to ride this was the last straw with him so no roding there unless its a comp or we will loose this place for good.

we will have routes to suit all so best just to enter the comp and enjoy..

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Entries in so far in no class or order for the May 2nd trial Bracken Rocks Matlock

Danny Butler

Chris Slater

Rob Poyser

Joe Oakley

Ben Slinger

Nathan Thompson

i will add more as they come in ok if your names not here you are not entered..

if you need any info just message me

Dave

Edited by the organiser

Think I rode here about 10 or 11 years ago at a trial when the blue class was MTB (not 100% sure though), got a video of it from Bike 99 I think somewhere at my dads house!

Don't think I'll be fit enough or owt to compete but I'll deffo come down to watch, maybe spur me on to enter next time round once I know which class I'd be best in!

hope you call in be nice to see you ,

Rider entry list updated from first post..

Danny Butler

Rob Poyser

Joe Oakley

Ben Slinger

Nathan Thompson

Adam Morewood

Rick Eyre

James Sheridan

Ashley Butler

Ryan Tricket

Sam Oliver

Tom Oliver

Harry Francis

Stan Shaw (?)

Ali C (?)

Dave

Edited by Onzaboymark

Really anoying me that people dont wanna support this competition series!

Seriously whats the problem guys?

all the lads that ride comps,

* I hear people regularly say they want to ride a uci comp, ,, heres the chance!

* I here peaple say " good comp but could have been marked out better", ,,, heres the chance to ride a comp that is marked out properly, with tape, only ride your own colour. to the same standard as world cup events!

* Its at one of the countrys oldest and best trials venues, and we try to use new area's so as not to lay the same sections over and over, comp after comp.

* Of all the club events i'v rode in the last 12/13 years YMSA have always been one of the most fun, friendly good atmosphere events.

* If i look back at some of the awsome events ran by the club before its proof of just how good they are!, tech04 for example!

I just cant understand the lack of support! my first ever trial was a ymsa one, at burycliff quarry. and back then there was 60+ riders at each event!

whats gone wrong!

help me out here people because i just cant get me head round it!!

Rob Poyser.