I Need A New Bike

If its a 20" you are looking for and you have a fair bit of money to spend then this 2010 onza pro is a good bike for the money. Also it looks the part plus all t pro's have a good rep for a good trials bike even if you have been riding for a wile... hope this helps here is the link to follow...

spindle.

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?product_id=11227&category_id=10

got a saracen mad 2.zero and want to sell it to get a new trial bike.

how much is a saracen mad 2.zero worth ?

and what trial bike should i get next ? :S

please can u help me choose

many thanks

i have a saracen something...something...they are worth about £300-£350.sell it and get the new onza bird or the new onza rip.great new bkies :D

i have a saracen something...something...they are worth about £300-£350.sell it and get the new onza bird or the new onza rip.great new bkies :D

No there not, not even close to that. Some top spec bikes don't even go for that second hand.

I'd say £100- £150 absolutely tops there very basic and not all that good.

As many people have said a good bike to start on would be an Onza, a second hand T-pro could cost you £150-300 depending on the spec.

I can guarantee a large number of people on the forum started on a T-pro or an Onza T series bike.

(Y)

No there not, not even close to that. Some top spec bikes don't even go for that second hand.

As many people have said a good bike to start on would be an Onza, a second hand T-pro could cost you £150-300 depending on the spec.

I can guarantee a large number of people on the forum started on a T-pro or an Onza T series bike.

I did and it was a very nice bike to ride. And they look good also... (Y)

Spindle

+1

I started, and still on an onza T-pro! admittedly only the old style frame but ive learnt all the basics on it etc, and even though im looking to upgrade the frame id quite happily reccomend the onza! =]

im probably not much help but just thought id say