Anglesey

isitafox

Anyone ride/live round here that knows any good spots?

Looking for anything at all really as going stopping in a holiday cottage there with my missus an son in August an hope to take the bike with me for a bit of entertainment.

We've been going all the time for about 15 years or more.

Best riding area I've found is around Treaddur, actually a bit north of there i reckon is best, there are little bays all along the cost road, the next major one after treaddur (it has toilets and loads of parking), i thought was best.

Yeah we usually stay bout 5 mins away from treaddur an holyhead but goin to other side of anglesey for a change of scenery. Will see what happens when we get there, if weathers shite I won't be doin owt but I know if the weathers good the missus likes the beach at treaddur bay so can shoot over there an have a ride round. Wanted to take bike last year but didn't have it rideable an didn't have room in the car!

Cheers for info guys!!

My grand parents live in Holyhead just along the road from Treaddur bay i think it is, last time i went i took my bike and was pretty good for riding at the beach i think this is the one yous are talking about and in holyhead there is a few good spots with walls and that.