Do You Get This?

When I am riding on my own everyone seems to be staring at my bike!! Even get questions of 'Where has the seat gone?' lol!!!!

If you get this post your funniest experience :)

Mine is: I was riding home yesterday and a load of chavs started asking me where my seat had gone so i said it doesn't have one.. and his mate goes it one of them bikes for downhill racing yano backflips and all that shit!

[baring in mind i ride a 20" xD]

Trials bikes are pretty rare here in the States, so they get lots of looks any ways. Now picture that I am 6'3" and 280 Lbs. My friends call it the clown bike because they say I need a rubber nose and floppy shoes to ride it. The other day, I was playing around on some really short ledges, and these parents walked by with like a 4 year old kid. the kid just stopped and stared. He couldn't stop watching. At first the parents were supportive of the kids facination saying things like " oh look, he's riding one of them stunt bikes", " yes, thats a wheelie" then they got impatient and ended up dragging him away crying because he wanted to watch the fat guy on the tinny bike. I thought that was funny, maybe I should ride a Mod just to make it even sillier.

my next door neibour who is about 70-80 watches me on my bike all the time and when i forst got my trials bike (24) he starting watching and said why is your seat so low, its pointles in having one, you wouldnt get me sitting on that, it would go up my arse and my wife wouldnt be to pleased that im making gay love to a seat on my next door neibours bike. lol he is a ledgend.

chris

Riding through my local town the other day me and about 5 BMXers (as i'm the only trials rider in my area as far as I know) went past a load of pub going 40 year olds.

Man 1: its the local BMX crew :D

Man 2: More like the no seat BMX crew.

Made me giggle, haha.

my next door neibour who is about 70-80 watches me on my bike all the time and when i forst got my trials bike (24) he starting watching and said why is your seat so low, its pointles in having one, you wouldnt get me sitting on that, it would go up my arse and my wife wouldnt be to pleased that im making gay love to a seat on my next door neibours bike. lol he is a ledgend.

chris

oh my O_O