Whats The Manus Like To Ride? Also A Rulong

Mockett

how does the rockerman manus ride? whats the weak spots, and its strengths?

I've rode 2, and they both felt amazing. The frames are absolutely rubbish quality though. They look the part, but are terribly manufactured, not tested for long enough if at all.

I know a guy who's had his for less than a month, huge crack already, not even a hard rider, doesn't ride street etc...

Another got his frame, the threads were knackered, another came saying Anus not Manus...

Definitely not worth £420 of your hard earned cash.

We can to an extent...

Its short, high, flicky...

But yeah find out for yourself

There really good frames.

I dont see how people can say there weak very strong frames ive ridden mine for about 2 months and its stil mint.

Amazing geo very good

nice and light and still stong

I have an aurem which is very similar, i think the difference is just 20mm in length. I really get on with mine but can't really say much about the manus as ive never rode one. I did used to have a xtp2 short and that was the dogs dangly bits. It was super awesome too. But it died on me.

As for quality/strength mine seems perfectly fine. Still feels pretty strong (got it in november) and there is no signs of weakness.

There really good frames.

I dont see how people can say there weak very strong frames ive ridden mine for about 2 months and its stil mint.

Amazing geo very good

nice and light and still stong

They are nice frames, look the part, ride amazing, but the quality's just not there. If I were you I'd get something similar geo, that you know is gunna be strong and last a long time, eg: Limey 320, possibly a speedrace...

And as your a beginner ( I think I read this somewhere?) and your probably going to be doing some serious bashing, learning new moves, a Manus is definitely not going to last long.

They are nice frames, look the part, ride amazing, but the quality's just not there. If I were you I'd get something similar geo, that you know is gunna be strong and last a long time, eg: Limey 320, possibly a speedrace...

And as your a beginner ( I think I read this somewhere?) and your probably going to be doing some serious bashing, learning new moves, a Manus is definitely not going to last long.

To be honest how do you really know a speedrace would last long ?

rumours get passed around but until you try it for yourself you will never know

and what the hell with the last sentence ?

His last sentence was pretty accurate. If you're learning to ride, you're probably going to be battering your frame a lot. The Manus is a really, really light frame, and that weight comes at a sacrifice. It's not really the ideal new-rider-frame.

Also, a frame lasting 2 months shouldn't be a remarkable thing - I'd be pretty disappointed if any frame lasted less than that long without there being some sort of manufacturing defect in it.

His last sentence was pretty accurate. If you're learning to ride, you're probably going to be battering your frame a lot. The Manus is a really, really light frame, and that weight comes at a sacrifice. It's not really the ideal new-rider-frame.

Also, a frame lasting 2 months shouldn't be a remarkable thing - I'd be pretty disappointed if any frame lasted less than that long without there being some sort of manufacturing defect in it.

I was saying ive only had it for 2 months and its perfect no problems,What you would expect

To be honest how do you really know a speedrace would last long ?

rumours get passed around but until you try it for yourself you will never know

and what the hell with the last sentence ?

I know a few people who've been putting them through there paces...

And he's a beginner, the Manus is a pretty serious comp frame, he's just gonna trash it straight away

EDIT: Thanks Mark :wub:

Edited by DannyBazz (:

I am surprised Kieran hasn't answered yet... <_<

Rockman f**ked him around, I doubt he would want to put a good name to them. Even thought, the Manus was/is all of Kierans Idea! :P

Plus, he is on holday; give the lad a break. :P