Whats The Manus Like To Ride? Also A Rulong

Mockett

Rockman f**ked him around, I doubt he would want to put a good name to them. Even thought, the Manus was/is all of Kierans Idea! :P

Plus, he is on holday; give the lad a break. :P

I am actually a friend of Kieran so I know about all that! What I meant is that Kieran would have said that this frame is pure shit! And I agree!

I didn't think Kieran rode a Manus at any point? I was under the impression he'd only really had their longer frames.

And again, how did Rockman 'f**k Kieran about'? It seems reasonably unfair that you two are willing to shit-talk Rockman without actually saying what they've done. It'd also be nice to hear the "other" side to the story too...

I didn't think Kieran rode a Manus at any point? I was under the impression he'd only really had their longer frames.

And again, how did Rockman 'f**k Kieran about'? It seems reasonably unfair that you two are willing to shit-talk Rockman without actually saying what they've done. It'd also be nice to hear the "other" side to the story too...

He did ride a Manus, I'm 100% sure I saw a vid of him riding an orange one...

You can't say rockman f**ked him about, he a got a few £400 frames out of them, probably some other bits too, think before you post!

And on a final note, Rockman are beautiful frames to ride, but the manufacturing standards definitely don't match the £420 you'd be paying. Your paying for the name, that's all.

video of kieran riding it here :)

seems to be getting on very well with it, i dont get whats with all the rockman slating they make good components that are cheaper then koxx but are of a smilar quiality and weight, win win in my eyes.

Ill be building one to ride myself, so ill find out if they are good or not soon. The aurems (all generations) we've sold were very well received, and our team rider steve is still riding his aurem 1. very awesome bikes. i dont think i would ride anythign else:)