Building A 32Hole Rim, Onto A 36Hole Hub?

Borat

Easy guys,

I am in need of new rims, as my echo urbans are flatspotted and the front is bent.

I am going to get the trialtech deal off of tarty (front and rear rim, rim tape and tubes.)

My hear hub is 36h and the rims are 32. I have no money to get a new hub, so how do I lace it up?

Hmm, but where would I miss the holes, like at every 45degrees? So miss 1 hole, opposite to the other.post-22971-126981307935_thumb.png

my idea would be to miss a hole on opposite sides of the hub flange, then do the same on the other side but turned at 90 degrees, so like you drew I think

If you looked down at the hub, you'd have a spare hole at 12,3,6 and 9 O clock

you'd be better off with a 36h rim really

Ask Ross Mcd know he managed to do something along these lines.

Was going to say the same thing he done it on the front wheel im sure.. and well that didnt last very long :lol: so i think it does make them weaker unless he is just a fat bass hahaa.

Ask Ross Mcd know he managed to do something along these lines.

Was going to say the same thing he done it on the front wheel im sure.. and well that didnt last very long :lol: so i think it does make them weaker unless he is just a fat bass hahaa.

why are there such a shit selection of 36h rims?

I found that. The trials market seems to have moven away from 36 spoke wheels, maybe its due to weight fanatics. I still run a 36h rear, try all hub and echo rim. Quite a heavy wheel but its stiff and strong.