Mod With Brakes, 24 Without.

aener

Hiya.

f**k you Krisboats.

I intended on recording a few different locations for each of them, but got massively impatient.

The main thing I wanted to boast about is that I tapped the Coust Walls, but I can't be bothered to go back and film it. Believe me or not, I care little - I'm showing off, and that's all that matters :lol:

(That isn't me trying to be one of those dicks who says "nothing special - just a load of crap really" - I'm really rather chuffed. If I thought it was shit, I wouldn't be uploading it, would I? Hint hint, pricks.)

Anyway - recorded over two days; one on the mod, one on the Leeson.

P.S. I thought to try something a bit different with the mod section, editing-wise. Apologies if you don't like it.

Edit: I forgot to say - I'm not going fully brakeless, it's just a bit of fun on the side. If you're thinking it's not particularly imaginative - that is why. Stop hatin' on brakeless boys. It's SERIOUS fun. Also hoping the quality will go up after processing. It wasn't great, but it sure as hell wasn't THAT bad :giggle:

Edited by aener

good riding, wasnt to keen on the editing at the start because you couldnt realy see what you where doing, it would stop half way through a hop and then carry on if you know what i mean, if it was edited like that now and then and not all the time it would of been great but it was good editing and good riding over all (Y)

chris

Do you like having both mod and 24?

Not in itself. Having a mod with brakes, and a brakeless 24 is the dogs danglies though. Ever get bored of riding the local spots, the brakeless is just an entirely different game. Opens your eyes SO much, and with a crazy different geometry it's a breath of fresh air too. (Read: Loughborough's shite. Don't come here :P)

That was ace to watch, you were kinda rough on the mod but still went pretty big.

It's true. I'm a basher, sometimes :(

awsome video some cool line in there. The mod section was a bit mental edit wise but at least it was somthing diffrent. 24 section was rlly enjoyable to watch just smooth and creative all about the helmet feathers.

The initial editing wasn't my sort of thing. You're clearly pretty good, but I still don't understand the 'brakeless' concept. I think that a lot can be learned by keeping off the brakes once in a while, but why actually take them off the bike? That I really don't understand.

I think that a lot can be learned by keeping off the brakes once in a while, but why actually take them off the bike? That I really don't understand.

If the brakes are still on, you just end up grabbing them anyway. Brakeless fully immerses you in a different style of riding.

Editing with the mod bit hurt my eyes, but the riding was still huge.

MASSIVELY impressed by the 24 section though, really really enjoyed it :D

Given me a lot of ideas/ confidence in the ideas of my new rig. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice one bruvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

what was the nice guitar music on the 24 section?

At One Last Night by The Flashbulb. Off the Kirlian Selections album. Really and incredible music producer - but be warned... Little of it is like this. Usually rather more abrasive :P