Borisevich Pavel Zhi Bike Video 26

ghostrider88

Just because he's good at up to fronts, he's not allowed to spin?

Isn't this what we want, people that are good at whatever 'pure' trials is as well as throwing in some of the trick stuff?

Spins like that cant be any better, he cant show us it in better way than danny so dont know why people do this for video. I'd rather watch trials moves which everyone can play in own way like tap or hook or sidehop from the water.

Just because he's good at up to fronts, he's not allowed to spin?

Isn't this what we want, people that are good at whatever 'pure' trials is as well as throwing in some of the trick stuff?

And where on earth did i say your not allowed to do spins?

What i want is people doing their own riding and doing what they do best. copying every riders style who brings out a good video is shit. Everyone should do their own riding and this pavel is not riding at his best when doing spins and little 180's etc. tgs is what he is best at!

Everyone should do their own riding and this pavel is not riding at his best when doing spins and little 180's etc. tgs is what he is best at!

no

what he does best is riding his way, which is a mix of silly huge agressive tgs moves mixed with awesome spin stuffs

who else can do that on here? porter, ali c and a few more that's it

BUT I have to agree this vid wasn't his best out yet ;)