Last Marino Query

cant_ride

Allo guys how do?

I'm in the process of ordering a Marino frame and he's asked to transfer the money either by Western Union or Interbank. What has everyone else used? I've heard good and bad things about both and don't know who to trust more? Why can't the whole world use Paypal?

Oli

I used the Xoom option, as did many others on here and had absolutely no problem at all. I think you can pay through Xoom via PayPal anyway (from what I can remember) so if that's the case it's all good :)

If you haven't already, get in touch with Skoze (Matt) as I think he's looking to order one too and you will be able to combine shipping to save a little cash (Y)

Allo guys how do?

I'm in the process of ordering a Marino frame and he's asked to transfer the money either by Western Union or Interbank. What has everyone else used? I've heard good and bad things about both and don't know who to trust more? Why can't the whole world use Paypal?

Oli

i used xoom. was fine.

I'm trying to use Xoom... put in my card details, said it could not be authorised, deleted all the info in my account, tried to add it again, says its already registered. So now I'm stuck and it's pissing me off because I really want a frame.

Nothing's ever easy!