Anything Good In Scarborough?

Jackeh

It's actually not that bad. There's a place just up from this big roundabout with a good load of gaps and stuff. Then you can make your way right along the front. (Y)

It's actually not that bad. There's a place just up from this big roundabout with a good load of gaps and stuff. Then you can make your way right along the front. (Y)

Not anymore there isn't.

It used to be ok, there are plenty of walls, with sheer drops into the sea with these large odd shaped concrete coast protectors, they're quite fun but you get arrested for riding on them.

There used to be a skate park but thats gone and has been replaced by a play park.

If you can drive, Dalby Forrest is Half an hour or less away from the sea front, well worth a visit.

Not anymore there isn't.

It used to be ok, there are plenty of walls, with sheer drops into the sea with these large odd shaped concrete coast protectors, they're quite fun but you get arrested for riding on them.

There used to be a skate park but thats gone and has been replaced by a play park.

If you can drive, Dalby Forrest is Half an hour or less away from the sea front, well worth a visit.

Where abouts in dalby forrest do you ride ?

I love riding at scarborough, great if its sunny. Theres quite a few walls down towards Holbeck hotel and also the rocks at the bottom of there. They have recently just built a brand new skate park with a mini BMX track next to it right on the sea front on Marine drive where the mini gold course used to be.

If you head down towards the sea life centre there are some ok walls and yet more rocks again. I used to ride loads on there and have never been asked to leave etc.

Theres about 7 of us who ride scarborough nearly each weekend we know a fair few spots more further up in town :turned:

If you decide to ride let me know we,ll bob along and show you around

might ride scarborough in few weeks when i get bike totally sorted fella