Quote Of The Day Thread.

Laurence--Trials

Ha, i understand JD, i was saying you were completely out!

But having my odd mentality i spotted to number differences and their relationship (half either way) which is something i often pick up in random numbers and thought i'd share lol.

yes the stupidity of the advert is obscene. The campaign is purely to get kids hooked into natwest, when they get their own first bank account, it'll be natwest, and the bank makes money out of them

Wasn't it originally by Ezekiel?

Samuel is cool and everything, but I don't think he wrote anything in the bible...

It's not in the Bible ;) It's a mashup of various verses with the last two lines being genuinely 25:17.

Edit: I researched this after being disappointed after some time with a Bible in a hotel.

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz

It's not in the Bible ;) It's a mashup of various verses with the last two lines being genuinely 25:17.

Edit: I researched this after being disappointed after some time with a Bible in a hotel.

I had a horrible feeling that might be the case, but then went with it because I was being lazy. Damn. Hopefully that'll come up in the pub quiz tonight (long shot, I know...)