Kick Ass

Ross McArthur

Hey peeps,

I went to see Kick Ass last night. It was brilliant!! It’s Funny, dark and "action packed".

I'm no film critic but from what I could tell, it’s a cross between Super bad, Kill Bill and your favourite film of all time!

YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!! (To quote the bill boards)

Anyone who has seen it, what’s your view?

The trailers I've seen looked alright, Rotten Tomatoes reviews are up to 95% but I can't help but think it's a bit overhyped. Just seems very over the top American - just like how most people rate American Pie as their greatest film, I just never understood why.

Worth going to see it if I dislike over the top Americanization? I liked Super Bad in bits, but didn't like Kill Bill.

The trailers I've seen looked alright, Rotten Tomatoes reviews are up to 95% but I can't help but think it's a bit overhyped. Just seems very over the top American - just like how most people rate American Pie as their greatest film, I just never understood why.

Worth going to see it if I dislike over the top Americanization? I liked Super Bad in bits, but didn't like Kill Bill.

Well your on to a f**king winner then. It has all the best bits of Super Bad and takes the absolute pish out of Kill Bill (mostly on behalf of Hit Girl)!! Maybe thats what I should have said.

Americanization, yes but in a comic way, slapped in the face with some "ooft that was a bit close to the bone" drama.