How Things Fit Together?

Anyone have a pdf or anything I can read about how everything fits together and what its all called?

Or

Any good sites (apart from this one) were I can read up on this stuff.

Probablly a long shot I know, but trying to get to grips with all the jargon and want to do my own maintenance.

Cheers

That's a pretty big question to ask to be honest dude, especially with different manufacturers putting things together differently

generally speaking, if you dunno what to do with a part you have, but you know what part it is, google to try and find out about it :)

but asking for an overview of the whole maintenance side of a bike is a big thing

I feel a song coming on...

The pedal's connected to the... crank arm. The crank arm's connected to the... BB. The BB threads in to the BB shell...

Ok I'm bored now. Best bet is to have a scan through a site like TartyBikes and if anything jumps out as an unknown have a look and sus out where it goes. Otherwise, post up and specific questions on here and we'll be happy to help.

I feel a song coming on...

The pedal's connected to the... crank arm. The crank arm's connected to the... BB. The BB threads in to the BB shell...

Ok I'm bored now. Best bet is to have a scan through a site like TartyBikes and if anything jumps out as an unknown have a look and sus out where it goes. Otherwise, post up and specific questions on here and we'll be happy to help.

LMFAO......gonna have me singing that the rest of the evening.

Yeah cheers, thought it's be a bit of a biggy

I know all the basic stuff, just there seems to be so much out there and everyone seems to call it something different.

Need like a Trials bike dictionary/theosaurus