Guillermo Marín || Looking For Creativity || Rockman Manus

G_!

alot of that was abit silly tbf (N)

Didn't really enjoy it, a lot of the tricks that you tried to be creative with looked really easy.

Tyre tap on the tree for example.

i dont know if it looks easy or no, this is hard for me, i always work much in new moves and things, if u can do it better congrats! but i can't do it better because i'm not so good rider, this is my riding, i can't do more.

thanks for coments =)

hi guillermo

was kinda impress with the vid, some awesome stuff in there, I think to make your next vid even more enjoyable, you should try to insert some more classical trials line in your riding.

in terms of fresh stuffs, you're a beast, so I m sure it will not be too hard for you

keep up the work mate (Y)

Dont care what any body says....................

Thought it had been put together really well and some good riding in there maybe not my style of riding but i thought it was amazing to see soemthing different!

Well done and keep it up man (Y):)

Ross!

But your sweet pedal grind wasn't?

i didnt mean 'silly' that was wrong of me, but some of the moves in there wernt really creative (not to say i am) but..

the title 'looking for creativity' says the things in the video are ment to be creative, taping a tree on frontwheel,noserolling down a slope arnt creative, and it looks like its stuff he doesnt find in the slightest hard.i just think if he set his mind to it, a rider with his ability and creativity could creat something unreal..

obviously an awesome rider, and an awesome edit, good to see some one not on an inspired for once :)

i didnt mean 'silly' that was wrong of me, but some of the moves in there wernt really creative (not to say i am) but..

the title 'looking for creativity' says the things in the video are ment to be creative, taping a tree on frontwheel,noserolling down a slope arnt creative, and it looks like its stuff he doesnt find in the slightest hard.i just think if he set his mind to it, a rider with his ability and creativity could creat something unreal..

obviously an awesome rider, and an awesome edit, good to see some one not on an inspired for once :)

You've gotta give him credit for the title bit, the first 18-32 seconds.. Best intro I've ever seen.

Buen vid weon, me gustan los horizontes que estás explorando aunque a ratos falta madurar ciertos trucos nuevos.

El fakie en el riel fue insano!

Saludos!

gracias :), esta claro q he d madurar muchos trucos y otros q tengo en mente, pero mi riding es muy limitado :( poco a poco espero conseguir nuevas cosas =)

hi guillermo

was kinda impress with the vid, some awesome stuff in there, I think to make your next vid even more enjoyable, you should try to insert some more classical trials line in your riding.

in terms of fresh stuffs, you're a beast, so I m sure it will not be too hard for you

keep up the work mate (Y)

thanks chimpy :) i will put more classics trials moves in my next video but with the Inspired will be hard hehe, maybe i will make a mix video inspired/manus for get more trials lines =)

Wicked video Guillermo, music wasn't to mu taste but worked with the video and the editing was done well. Riding was quality - nice to see people trying more creative stuff (Y)

thanks =) glad u like it

whats the song?

i don't know the name...is the song of the movie SAW

thanks.