Tarty Days 2010

mintsauce

+1

Would be better if it was in the middle of the country, somewhere like Nottingham so more people could come!

Camping, locations, pre-built sections, etc. - if you want to make them in the middle of Nottingham, then I'm sure people would come ;)

• Like 2

Is anyone from the south ie pompey area thinking of going (if it happens) if so be kl to tag along with someone, i dont mind driving, have a van. Just thought i'd put this out there for when the time comes (Y)

Just had a chat with Matt and things are looking quite promising :) A price for showers and camping has been agreed with the landowners and will be included within the donation fee of £6 that Matt mentioned above.

Our idea would be to sell wristbands for the event through TartyBikes, which would have a few benefits:

- You get your 'entry' confirmed before the event, so you can get yourself sorted out as soon as you arrive without having to queue and pay for entry.

- We can get a good gauge of interest prior to the event. If it didn't go ahead for any reason we would of course offer a full refund to everyone.

We still need to chat over a few details but would like to get some feedback about the above if poss?

Cheers!

Adam

Just had a chat with Matt and things are looking quite promising :) A price for showers and camping has been agreed with the landowners and will be included within the donation fee of £6 that Matt mentioned above.

Adam is being very modest.

The truth is this; Yes after long negotioations I have managed to agree a price for showers and camping with the landowners which is far more than will ever be recouped by a £3 (the other £3 going to charity) donation per rider.

Despite his modesty I'd like to make it clear that if it were not for the financial backing of Tarty Bikes this event simply could not happen.

BIG thanks to Tarty Bikes!

Tarty Days 2010 - the count down is on!

Edited by mintsauce