Tarty Days 2010

mintsauce

Our idea would be to sell wristbands for the event through TartyBikes, which would have a few benefits:

- You get your 'entry' confirmed before the event, so you can get yourself sorted out as soon as you arrive without having to queue and pay for entry.

- We can get a good gauge of interest prior to the event. If it didn't go ahead for any reason we would of course offer a full refund to everyone.

Cheers!

Adam

That is the best idea in my opinion. Start selling them at least one month before the event, and make sure you don't run out of stock! You will need a lot of them, atleast a thousand?

Just had a chat with Matt and things are looking quite promising :) A price for showers and camping has been agreed with the landowners and will be included within the donation fee of £6 that Matt mentioned above.

I was thinking about that. Imagine riders sweating for 3 days with no showers... Hah!:giggle: summer temp+trials= lots of sweat! Need make sure people have plenty of drinking water too!

Also could anyone give us people from south the real address please, so we can find it on our GPS.

Thanks

Edited by 3dd

A lot has been going on behind the scenes.

I'm glad everyone is getting excited.

Tarty Days is just over a month away. The final insurance details have just been confirmed so...

Online pre-registration will be opening in a few days time.

---

To alleviate any confusion that had arisen (donations, raffles, etc) I have now decided that attendees will pay a flat fee when they pre-register.

£10

£5 donation to Tearfund. £5 contribution to the event running costs.

Clearly if only £5 of each persons £10 fee goes towards the event running costs then the total amount collected will NOT cover the total event costs.

Tarty Bikes have stepped in and picked up the tab on behalf of the trials community. A BIG thanks to them.

Two forms of event insurance have had to be taken out which has increased the costs of the festival substantially. I hope that the fact that the cost is now set at £10 instead of the originally muted £6 will not put people off. Furthermore, I assure you, I will not earn a penny from organising this event.

FULL details will be posted on TF and will also appear on the pre-registration page of the Tarty Bikes website in a few days time.

Thank you.

Edited by mintsauce

A lot has been going on behind the scenes.

I'm glad everyone is getting excited.

Tarty Days is just over a month away. The final insurance details have just been confirmed so...

Online pre-registration will be opening in a few days time.

:D

Edited by Gogz-

Just out of curiousity, what kind of obsticles can we expect there, except for pallets of course.

Check out these photos and videos of an event we did last year:

- Photos

- Video 1

- Video 2

The Tarty Days riding kit will be based on the same ideas but set out in a different configuration.

Edited by mintsauce