Few Stock Part Questions.......

peggysue

ok here goes ......

trialtech forged stock stem any good? its light at 155g , so would i be wise to get one? or would the welded version be stronger?

and the echo tr rear non disc hub.... its got a steel axle, but wondered is it actually very strong? it looks skinny ... anyone got one or broke one?

and the trialtech stock forks ... are they much stronger than the zoo pitbull forks?im hearing they are strong but has anyone snapped any yet?

finally the tnn brake mounts and intergrated booster.... my mate bought the set, and when he tightened it all up basically the mounts bent around the magura slaves and still slipped like fook... so he sent them back and got a replacement, which he still has packaged up. i may buy them at the end of the month but he said they are made of fudge......!

anyone else got any? are they really bad or do they work?

any answers to the above will be appreciated!!!

:rolleyes:

trialtech forged stock stem any good? its light at 155g , so would i be wise to get one? or would the welded version be stronger? Yes, get one. They're as strong/if not stronger than others

and the trialtech stock forks ... are they much stronger than the zoo pitbull forks?im hearing they are strong but has anyone snapped any yet? My zoo forks were so strong and stiff. 3 years old and they're still going with someone else.

finally the tnn brake mounts and intergrated booster.... my mate bought the set, and when he tightened it all up basically the mounts bent around the magura slaves and still slipped like fook... so he sent them back and got a replacement, which he still has packaged up. i may buy them at the end of the month but he said they are made of fudge......!

anyone else got any? are they really bad or do they work? They're shit, my mate had some. They did exactly the same thing. Get something else.

cheers ben............ yeah fook the tnn mounts then ......, ive got the zoo forks and had them for about 6 months, there going strong , have stood a few 8 foot gaps to front , and being an 18 odd stone bloke ,there doing well... just wondering what to get next when they eventually die ! probably will get trialtech forks,providing i dont here anything bad about them

Trialtech are probably the strongest out there at the moment....I have the Viz which are virtually identical and rate them highly. I know of a couple of people that have cracked the TT at the disc mount though.

The stems look pretty good, I haven't heard anything bad about them....they seem pretty hench.

I've heard of a few people killing those mounts so I'd say go echo tr, echo elitis or old echo cnc mounts. All I've seen working and performing well :)