Shrewsbury 10Th April !

George.E

Hey, im in for deffinate with one other mate, but i would rather ride the friday if possible? its cool if not!

Slater, get kearns out? Get all the stoke boys to roll down? its not that far :) and there are some good spots

x

Hey, im in for deffinate with one other mate, but i would rather ride the friday if possible? its cool if not!

Slater, get kearns out? Get all the stoke boys to roll down? its not that far :) and there are some good spots

x

I could possibly do friday but I managed to get out of work for sat though.

Yehh, we may even head to the column as the first spot as its the furthest away... Ill text you rob

Any more takers?

11 o'clock, Frankwell Car Park, Saturday

Cheers

Coolio I might just meet you there (at the column) as I live that side of town. I'll drag Tom out too. I'll be at the column from about 11:30.

Edited by rathergoodpie

x

He never comes out anymore, always try get him out but no go! might see if butler up for comin though..what day is it for deffo?