Simpson - 2 Bikes Cars And A Vid!

Simpson

Right basically sold my mod in January 2009 to do the street riding dream, thought it would be banter to get back into curtesy of student finance UK, so here we have my new trials, my old BMX, my whip and a quick vid of my 30mins out on the bike in prepperation for tommorows london ride! (although the vid won't be online for half an hour or so, so be patient) All comment appriciated. xXx

My New Zoo LynxXx!

med_gallery_6685_2011_146230.jpg

med_gallery_6685_2011_170074.jpg

med_gallery_6685_2011_106193.jpg

med_gallery_6685_2011_35716.jpg

Car and BMX - Blue Babys

med_gallery_6685_2011_16279.jpg

WTP Envy BMX 2009

med_gallery_6685_2011_165798.jpg

med_gallery_6685_2011_88637.jpg

Enjoy.

Edited by Simpson

Haha, the SLC come up trumps again! 203mm BB7 of face death?

Car looks sweet man, what lump's in it?

Slightly more random one: did I leave a Hope Mono Mini front brake in your garage on the tour last year?! Skoze gave it back to me and I think I put it down there and forgot to actually pick it up when we left Safe End!

• Like 1

Haha, the SLC come up trumps again! 203mm BB7 of face death?

Car looks sweet man, what lump's in it?

Slightly more random one: did I leave a Hope Mono Mini front brake in your garage on the tour last year?! Skoze gave it back to me and I think I put it down there and forgot to actually pick it up when we left Safe End!

203 BB7 is the only way! When I ran mod before I only loved my 203.... if you want bite.... :P

Urm only a 1.4 its quite nippy, but this ones a style... which is pretty swag, spun it 2ce in the 1st 2 weeks I drove I think its mostly because before when I had the zetec it had the bigger alloys and the sports compact tyres... but its alright to get arround in... not big enough for the tour!

Urm no man nothing there :S

203 BB7 is the only way! When I ran mod before I only loved my 203.... if you want bite.... :P

Urm only a 1.4 its quite nippy, but this ones a style... which is pretty swag, spun it 2ce in the 1st 2 weeks I drove I think its mostly because before when I had the zetec it had the bigger alloys and the sports compact tyres... but its alright to get arround in... not big enough for the tour!

Urm no man nothing there :S

Sick stuff - The 203mm on my stock was more than enough BITD, can't imagine it on a mod haha! Where'd you spin the car?! No damage I guess?

Brake sucks though, guess it's somewhere between Essex and Newport :P

• Like 1

Is that Joe Maher's Lynx? Tidyyyyyyy. I'm jealous of all your rides.

Yarp Mine now, saving for a few changes on it :)

Good, but your sidehop jumping technic is wrong ;)

If your taking about going the wrong way I don't care.... and if i learn "the right way" now, I'm going disk side... so f**k that.

Sick stuff - The 203mm on my stock was more than enough BITD, can't imagine it on a mod haha! Where'd you spin the car?! No damage I guess?

Brake sucks though, guess it's somewhere between Essex and Newport :P

203 is the only size to have on the front!

Just the turn in is awfull, if your going round a round about the steering does.. nothing... nothing.... nothing... then snaps the car round. Na it was stupid late night driving on big roundabouts so it didn't do her any real damage!

Mate I lost so much on the tour its untrue! Think it got scattered between other peoples bikes, cars, homes.... think I'll write my name on all the shit I take next year so people know who to give it back to! hahaha

And what bar and stem is that?

:helmet:

Yea both Trial-tech sports as said ^ ^ :) And my helmets in Pompey, and I don't really rate them anyway.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! Smooth riding too, well played :)

Safe cheers Matt, not smooth enough just went out and lost my big toe nail! Hahaha

Inspired fatpads?

Yep they were mint at first, but now my brakes kinda stopped working now but its not the pads fault, I don't just totally understand how to set up U brakes to feel "trialsy" sharp!

Love the Zoo, but i would have it with a rim brake on the back :)

Nice vid as well.

The disk is working fine for me now, not much hold on the edge of anything, but I'm going to live with it for now!

Better be riding like that when you come back to pompey.

Ridings been pretty shit yet, going to wait till my bodys healed and I'm comfortable on the bike before I start going big :)

Think the pads might be abit contaminated Simps. Stick em over a hobb or get some new ones. Should sort it :)

Im guessing you took the levers right??

Yea the rear ones are a bit slippy, but not enough for me to worry too much about it, the brake still locks so salll'good :)

What levers?

Everything looks pretty sweet. You have a big wallet then? :-

What i don't understand, is how you manage to get on your ass so much!?

Nope no big wallet at all, student loans do all the hard work for me! And all the bikes were brought 2nd hand, and a company car which I don't complain about being able to drive :P

And I don't know.... I'm just a rubbish rider so spend more time on my ass than the bike!