Vodka Shot/Mixes

Happydaze

Right the wife is having a party tonight and she wants to make vodka shots/mixes

Therefore there is a strong chance of me getting my leg wet so give me some ideas on a pukker vodi mix up as im sure you will all agree drunk sex=great sex :rolleyes:

cheers

Right the wife is having a party tonight and she wants to make vodka shots/mixes

Therefore there is a strong chance of me getting my leg wet so give me some ideas on a pukker vodi mix up as im sure you will all agree drunk sex=great sex :rolleyes:

cheers

haha loving it

Easiest way to make good looking, good tasting vodka "cocktails" (uber fake but look good) Just buy some grenidine, its basically drink colouring. So make a vodka orange with some of that in and the colour will go from red to yellow, which looks pretty good, its simple and easy though, and takes zero effort

Easiest way to make good looking, good tasting vodka "cocktails" (uber fake but look good) Just buy some grenidine, its basically drink colouring. So make a vodka orange with some of that in and the colour will go from red to yellow, which looks pretty good, its simple and easy though, and takes zero effort

grenadine is also good because it's heavier than vodka, so it sinks to bottom if you pour it against the side of the glass, that's how they do the sunrise in tequila sunrises and them groovy layered shots

grenadine is also good because it's heavier than vodka, so it sinks to bottom if you pour it against the side of the glass, that's how they do the sunrise in tequila sunrises and them groovy layered shots

Yarp I like the way it kinda spreads!

I think a funny way to start the night is vodka expresso then drink vodka redbull afterwards!

Whats lush is Co-Op fruit juices you can get 3 for £2.50, get the apple and rassberry, put it in the freezer for about 2 hours, and parts of the juice freeze, that with vodka is buff, few bits of ice in there as well... job done! Hard keeping the ballance between frozen and not frozen! hahaha

Seriously I have too much time at uni

Right get a big bag of skittles, (if your feeling posh get 2,) pick out all the reds and purples and put them into the vodka bottle, (value vodkas fine for this, really doesn't make much difference) you can leave them to dizzolve but that takes a few hours, I just whack the bottle on the hob, heat it up a bit, keep shaking it till all the skittles are dizzolved, (only takes a couple of minutes also heats off a bit of water so the vodka becomes a bit more consentrated (I made this bit up but swear its true! hahaha)) seive it to get any little bits out, then chuck it into the freezer. Perfect for drinking straight, I mean you can drink bottle of the stuff straight, its really not that bad. - but if you don't drink like I do you can have it with lemonade or flavoured water :)

Dont forget with all vodka just leave it in the freezer (especially if its cheap), it tastes so much better!

yeahhhh skittles vodka is goooood if you leave it long enough to properly mix

If you wanna spend a few extra quid, get some fresh orange an a couple of big blue WKD bottles

2 shots (let's be honest, you may aswell use 4) of vodka in a pint glass, then a regular small bottle of blue wkd (if you're using a big bottle, just fill the pint glass about 2/3 full, then add fresh orange to the top

bright green drink aptly named as the incredible hulk, pretty tasty, and very alcoholic :D

bright green drink aptly named as the incredible hulk, pretty tasty, and very alcoholic :D

No its not :Phttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incredible_Hulk_(cocktail) - (sorry I've "kinda" done some work at some swanky cocktail bar)

To make bright green drinks, do what you do, pint glass, 2 shots of vodka, then half and half blue WKD, and beer / cider. Used to drink it a lot when I was about 15-16 but not kinda a "wifes party" drink, more of a LOOK ITS GREEN kinda thing lol

quick edit: Vodka Martinis? I always use a cocktail shaker for those though

Edited by Simpson

No its not :Phttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incredible_Hulk_(cocktail) - (sorry I've "kinda" done some work at some swanky cocktail bar)

To make bright green drinks, do what you do, pint glass, 2 shots of vodka, then half and half blue WKD, and beer / cider. Used to drink it a lot when I was about 15-16 but not kinda a "wifes party" drink, more of a LOOK ITS GREEN kinda thing lol

I'm fully aware the real incredible hulk is far more classy, but for students/ generally people my age and class, this is our version ;)

I'm fully aware the real incredible hulk is far more classy, but for students/ generally people my age and class, this is our version ;)

Try beer or cider instead of orange juice! You won't regret it, and it earns you more man points!

Get a litre bottle of vodka, like Value shit

Get 4 packets of value jelly, put a tiny tiny bit of water in with the jelly, heat it up till its all gloopy, pour that and the vodka into a container (I'm kinda obsessed with ice cream, so I used an old ice cream container), Make sure its well mixed together, whack it in the fridge, wait a good few hours. Then crack into it with a side order of ice cream..... PERFECTTTT desert before a night out, its so moorish you can eat a whole tub so watch out and remember it has vodka and no water in it!

Jagabombs ? I think so :P

Or failing that, theres no need for mixing, get all the different apple sourz. and big bottle of sambuka. Half a shot glass of sambuka and the other half with one of the flavours of apple sourz.

Or failing that, you could do what we did the other night:

Wiskey glass - Brandy, vodka, rum, wiskey, after shock, apple sourz, sambuka and jagameister. and down it in one, It works a treat if your aim is to get batterd :P

Jagabombs ? I think so :P

Or failing that, theres no need for mixing, get all the different apple sourz. and big bottle of sambuka. Half a shot glass of sambuka and the other half with one of the flavours of apple sourz.

Being a little picky but surely there can only be apple flavoured apple sours? ha

Long island ice teas are where its at, be sensible with the mixes mind.

I know was backing you up, in a less than obvious way.

Long islands bring back, actually they bring back no memories...

Yea man there amazing, hit them hard on my 20th! Just got everyone to buy a bottle and bring it along... was A-MAZE-ING!

Typical that one of the Essex lads is straight in with help with this... ;)

I "kinda" worked in a up market cocktail bar I will have you know!!! I can kind of flare as well... random facts you never knew about me Dan so shush!!!

Its even more fun actually drinking with him!!

Simps - 18th June - My Bday

...........- 19th June - My mates bday in Camden.

Youll be attending both> KThnxBi

Safe, remind me closer the time, may be during my uni exam period, but I guess thats what re-sits are designed for?