Is This Common To Trials Riders?

Been riding trials now for about a month and after every ride my ring and little finger on my left hand go extremely numb...is this a common thing in trials? Also does anyone know how to stop/reduce it?

That's never ever happened to me, ever

Poor circulation in your hands?

Been riding trials now for about a month and after every ride my ring and little finger on my left hand go extremely numb...is this a common thing in trials? Also does anyone know how to stop/reduce it?

It could be, because its cold. Are you riding in cold conditions ?

EDIT: Because i have poor circulation 'apparently' and when my fingers (and toes) in fact the whole of my feet/hands go yellow - whitey kinda color and they go really numb when there cold.

Edited by Laurence--Trials

You could be putting pressure on certain nerves in the palm of your hand when you ride. Think about where you hold the bars and also consider getting some gloves with a bit of padding in the area towards the outside of the bars. A change to fatter, softer grips could also help.

This. Most likely putting pressure on your ulna nerve, could be down to your grips, bar/stem set up or your lever position. I've got a trapped ulna nerve up in my elbow makes my arm go numb at random moments, painful and inconvenient; unfortunately the doctor could advise nothing :(