Which Hope Trial Will Fit?

paul112001

Hey there,

I had echo pure forks and was running a 180mm hope trials on it.

180mm is pretty much standard and will fit most trials forks without any adapters or anyhting like that. I pretty much just got it in the mail and then bolted it straight on and it was good to go. Plenty of power in the 180mm hope too. I have only seen bigger on those 203mm avid mechanical ones, but I dont really like mechanical brakes so i never needed a rotor so large. Given that your on an inspided, you wont need anyhting bigger than 180mm anyway.

Hey there,

180mm is pretty much standard and will fit most trials forks without any adapters or anyhting like that. I pretty much just got it in the mail and then bolted it straight on and it was good to go. Plenty of power in the 180mm hope too. I have only seen bigger on those 203mm avid mechanical ones, but I dont really like mechanical brakes so i never needed a rotor so large. Given that your on an inspided, you wont need anyhting bigger than 180mm anyway.

Cheers for the info, looks like ill be ordering a 180mm hope after the easter bank hols!

Paul

Hey there,

I used to say you never need more than 180mm on the front of a stock, until I had to get a 200. (Changed my forks to TrialTechs that have a +20mm mount).

Now I say, you NEED 200mm. :P

I used to say you never need more than 180mm on the front of a stock, until I had to get a 200. (Changed my forks to TrialTechs that have a +20mm mount).

Now I say, you NEED 200mm. :P

hehe valid point. You can never have too much power.

Thanks why I switched to front magura with a nice grind and heatsink blue pads. I would never look back. Some days now, my front brake holds better than my back one!!

But on an Inspided, you wouldnt need more than 180mm I dont think?

At least if your worried about compatability, with 180 you shouldnt have any worries.

hehe valid point. You can never have too much power.

Thanks why I switched to front magura with a nice grind and heatsink blue pads. I would never look back. Some days now, my front brake holds better than my back one!!

But on an Inspided, you wouldnt need more than 180mm I dont think?

At least if your worried about compatability, with 180 you shouldnt have any worries.

Well thats not true, you can have to much power! I had a 180mm bb7 on my echo 07 and it snapped them mad.gif

Edited by E6v6i6l