What Does Your Username Mean?

arw_86

My old account was Danny Kearns and that got banned. So snuck back on behind enemy lines with the name "Otacon", meaning, if any of you were actually real people years ago, he was a computer hacker in the best game of all time, "Metal Gear Solid 1". So i just used that as my username. Want it changing to "Danny-Kearns" though if a mod or admin see's this.

I used to be the smallest in the small group I ride with so they called me sprog, then i started riding with the other riders and they just got to know me as sprog.

I think only 2 people out of the lot I ride with know my real name which is ...... :shifty:

I should imagine he's kicking himself over that now.

Revolver...

Thought it sounded fairly cool, I dunno. Although now there are people who call me revolver over my actual name.

similar thing happened to a boy i ride with, his latest video at this time was 'Brodie F Scraps' we were riding with a few guys never rode with and one of them was like "here BrodieFscraps do can you sidehop so high" was hilarious at the time that these guys actually thought his name was Brodie F Scraps.

Anyway my username is just well 'Higgz' because my last name is Higginbotham :$ but people call my Higgs for short and well i rode a GU at the time so yeah :lol:

Skoze is an alias i used to use back in the day.

Most of the people i know through here/ trials call me Skoze in person, too... True story.

Doesn't mean anything, just a bunch of letters that make a word and look good next to each other when they're 4 foot high.

Edited by Skoze

Online alias started out at 4130 as I only rode bmx back then, got changed over the years to fortyone30 which got shortened to 40 and in the style of johnny vegas 'forteh' :)

Its not pronounced f**king 'fortay' as most people manage to! >_<

'Monkey See - Monkey Do' is a Hans Rey trials video from 1995 (which funnily enough I've never actually seen!). And if anyone says 'who's Hans Rey?' I will personally hunt you down and beat you with a set of Megamo bars.

What's Megamo?

Sorry, I had to :$

Mine means nothing at all, a mate made it up a good 8 years ago and it kinda stuck.

edit: just noticed I'm not Inur on here. Greetings doesn't mean anything either, I must have been in a welcoming mood when changing nicknames.

Edited by Greetings