What Does Your Username Mean?

arw_86

Gandalf the yellow...

few years ago i was at reading festival and few of our mates did the £3 and find each other the silliest hat, i got bought a wizard hat and had to wear it for the whole day, and lord of the rings was kind of new then so gandalf came along, but i'm am chinese - yellow skinned so a bit of racism joke alongside i am gandalf the yellow.

steve

Upside down, yo!

For those of you that don't know; my name is Sam Doman.

thats quality! always wondered what it meant, thought it was some roman shit haha

cant really get an interesting story from the meaning of someones name, as ive just seen by this topic. i like multi tasking males name though.

always thought ur name was funny too, take it, its just totally random

Irish blood line and my mates found out in a english class, many many years ago. At the time we were studying a Seamus Heaney piece, i got dubbed Shamus (as my mates are too special to realise the spelling mistake) and now 8years later a whole lot of mates call me Shamus instead of Sean.

I quite like it, apart from when girls shorten it to 'Shamie'- that's just gay.

Ipodbob i think is well funny

Ipod = I was caught listening to my ipod in a nuclear power station (while working) in the disabled toilet eating fruit pastels. Any electrical equipment is strictly forbidden and i almost lost my job, so from that day i was called Ipod.

BoB = bag of bones cause when i was younger i used to be a right bag of bones

and boom Ipodbob

Edited by Ipod Bob

Formerly Tappets, as in the old school name for valve lifters, also the name of a comic book /series I was working on but will never finish.

Now, Jitters from drinking too much coffee / caffeine because I'll probably never finish my comic book idea. It pains me so.

Edited by Jitters

mine was trexrydr, basically because i used to ride a trex many many years ago

then it changed to 'The Foamoi Refresher' somehow, i think the story goes along the lines of:

me and grange (bikeguernsey/cant remember what hes calling himself these days) were out getting baked while riding at a local bmx track one evening, and i was going through this mad eating rereshers stage and getting really hyper to go riding, (i was 14, lol)

anyway, id always be interupting conversations by trying to get in with the old oi oi, john, oi john you listening, oi, oi etc

anyway, he was getting a little peeved and turned to me and said, Luis, if you dont shut the f**k up with saying oi, im going to hit you with a huge err **foam**oi** and he just kinda started pissing himself,

so he started calling me foamoi, and then refresher just kinda followed on somewhere along the line . . . probably from some sort of roadtrip . . . .

sounds like a really boring story <_<