Laureus Awards

Ben Swales

Rusevelt asked me to post this - something about his net book not working.

A short interview with Danny MacAskill at the Laureus Sports Awards followed by a demo by Kenny Belaey. Danny was supposed to be riding, but his collarbone was still keeping him off the bike. You know you've made it big when your understudy is Kenny Belaey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Fn7XHuESs

EDIT can't get the embed to work, here's a link for now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Fn7XHuESs Sorted now

Edited by Ben Swales

Is it just my internet or does youtube load ridiculously f**king slow these days? It's taking FOREVER!

will post my opinion around midnight, when it FINALLY loads >.<

I was having the same problems when i first viewed this vid yesterday and tried to post a link, i just decided to give up and pm'd Ben to give it a try.

I was having the same problems when i first viewed this vid yesterday and tried to post a link, i just decided to give up and pm'd Ben to give it a try.

it does it a lot to me at the moment, 4 out of 5 videos hangs like mad when I try to load, done it a lot the last week or so

He's such a stud!

Was actually quite nice to see Kenny rather than Danny riding, at such a high key event they got to see some 'proper' seatless bike riding rather than Dannys more spinny style.

The last two vids i've seen with Danny at a big event (this one and children in need) the riders have had more standard trials bikes, he's just the front man and the face that everyone knows.

Edited by mr ailsbury