Zoo! Lynx Duel-Disk! Building Thread. More Pictures On Page 2&

Laurence--Trials

Yeah just build the bike ffs (Y)

And why have you got like all new parts, then Onza bars? That's just stupid :S

Because Alex had these bars and said i could have them for free, and I've used them before and liked them so i took them :)

EDIT: let the thread die and ill post pic's up of the bike fully built.

Edited by Laurence--Trials

Because Alex had these bars and said i could have them for free, and I've used them before and liked them so i took them :)

EDIT: let the thread die and ill post pic's up of the bike fully built.

It will ride appalling with those bars, no doubt about it. Just get some decent risers, i.e trialtech or viz

Why not compromise on some parts so u can get new bars because it will ride shocking with them bars........

It will ride appalling with those bars, no doubt about it. Just get some decent risers, i.e trialtech or viz

I will later Cause at the moment i owe my dad 60 or so quid. So these bars will do for the meantime, I've used them before in the past and i got along with them nicely to be honest. But don't worry bars will be the 1st upgrade.

Its very nice but the onza bars..most onza bars are made of steel-very heavy.

looks like a nice bike though. when are you actualy building it?

Well i'm getting the last delivery from jordan (Trials Dealer in my sig' I highly reccomend him!!) of wheels, bashplate, stem, forks on Wednesday.

Ergh at bars and chain. Also coloured bashrings are rank.

Whats wrong with the chain? Not putting the bashring on as i'm ordering a echo lite bash'p. Sellng the bash ring after bike is built £10 if anyone is intrested.

Well i'm getting the last delivery from jordan (Trials Dealer in my sig' I highly reccomend him!!) of wheels, bashplate, stem, forks on Wednesday.

Whats wrong with the chain? Not putting the bashring on as i'm ordering a echo lite bash'p. Sellng the bash ring after bike is built £10 if anyone is intrested.

lol laurence most of the bits you bought off me you wont use bashring stock stem chain bars (you'll change) Because you were gonna get your Because lol AND the onza bars aint steel and there preety lite aswell .

lol laurence most of the bits you bought off me you wont use bashring stock stem chain bars (you'll change) Because you were gonna get your Because lol AND the onza bars aint steel and there preety lite aswell .

I know i even said there alumin' in thespec on the first page! But i'm going to try and convince my dad to use the chain :)

hi

all your parts have been sent today ( city link HR)

so you will get them tomorrow

cant wait to see the bike and what iv helped with.

hope you are happy with all parts.

thanks a lot Jordon.

Thank you! I'm sure i will be, i cant wait :)

why have you got s stock stem?

Because i was going to build a because 24" ( :P ) but i desided to go with the zoo lynx instead.