Where To Find 26" Dob Magnesium Frames

Ipod Bob

Well i've got a crack on my chain stay forming on the DoB so i'm just finding some options, i cant seem to find 26" frames with 116mm spacings anywhere apart from a neon bow here http://www.trials-uk.co.uk/product.aspx?productid=2557, i would like to buy another DoB if possible but cant seem to find any apart from 20", so.

Does anyone have information where i can buy one and find information on whether they've strengthened the chain stay mounts near the BB but i've only ridden it for about 6-8 weeks so probably best to buy a better frame.

So on that note has anyone ridden the Neon Bow 26" 116mm frame and is it any good ? Or have some good options i can consider the Neon bow is only £150 so its a good price too.

Cheers guys

+1 vote for me if your feeling kind :D

i have a 26" dob frame need some tlc add me on msn tomo42@hotmail.co.uk

could you post a picture of the chain stay around the bb please i just wanna see if its different from mine, as i got it 2 years ago, i dont mind if its scratched or anything, a side photo would be nice as well but i dont use msn sorry.

Well i've got a crack on my chain stay forming on the DoB so i'm just finding some options, i cant seem to find 26" frames with 116mm spacings anywhere apart from a neon bow here http://www.trials-uk.co.uk/product.aspx?productid=2557, i would like to buy another DoB if possible but cant seem to find any apart from 20", so.

Does anyone have information where i can buy one and find information on whether they've strengthened the chain stay mounts near the BB but i've only ridden it for about 6-8 weeks so probably best to buy a better frame.

So on that note has anyone ridden the Neon Bow 26" 116mm frame and is it any good ? Or have some good options i can consider the Neon bow is only £150 so its a good price too.

Cheers guys

+1 vote for me if your feeling kind :D

i was riding with somebody today whos got one!ha ha

did it have a crack in and will they sell it lol, you tit. What you think of that neon ?

think it looks ok what color u geting?yeh it did have a crack in it,dont think hes selling it though.did u want me to ask him?wooooohoooo ha ha

think it looks ok what color u geting?yeh it did have a crack in it,dont think hes selling it though.did u want me to ask him?wooooohoooo ha ha

only comes in that red and white colours but I like it could be fun cleaning my headset bearings once a month though woop, i do wonder why its that cheap though some dodgy deals going down there.

Just need to find someone with a workshop full of tools to use hmmm i wonder.

only comes in that red and white colours but I like it could be fun cleaning my headset bearings once a month though woop, i do wonder why its that cheap though some dodgy deals going down there.

Just need to find someone with a workshop full of tools to use hmmm i wonder.

fairly sure i know somebody with a workshop and loads of tools :giggle:

Do you recon he would mind if I used his tools whenever I needed hahahawha, does he like steak flavoured walkers by any chance ?

you can use workshop and tools,coffee with milk and one sugar.yeh and he does like steak walkers max

No selling in NMC please. Repeat offenders will be warned.

I didn't have a bow but had a neon conqueror. It was fab.

I would like to comment matt but as you can see my hands are tied :D but i will say im looking for a neon bow or DoB, nothing else. thanks anyway